Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dont deal with smittyzz

I wouldnt normally do this but whatever, He owes me 8k for the past week and litterally tells me everyday that he will have the points within a couple hours and then I dont hear from him and he doesnt send them....He did this to me everyday this week and gives me a horrible excuse why he cant send....So this is just a warning to everyone, Do not deal with him!! He is constantly asking for loans.....If anything changes I will let you guys know, or if he pays I will let everyone know....He will probably be pissed that im doing this but...SMITTYYZ I GAVE YOU MULTIPLE CHANCES! I dont play these kind of games, theres different ways you could of taken care of this instead of bullshitting me into think you ar sending and then you pull some shit and dont send....Do the right thing and pay me already, You can pay me in increments for all I care, just at least make an attempt already its getting ridiculous.

I dont even care, I would give him the time if he was making an attepmt to pay me back and be honest. But he was bullshitting me this whole week and im done with it.

ah true oc, u missed all the action in the chat room today brotha. smittyzz is gone as well as his new name today donkeyballsowned. It's was fantastic. Come to chat and catch up.

PokerOwned God
    Never traded with him, so thanks for the warning.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    How can one join in October and all ready holding a debt for 8K?

I need points can u loan me 5K I have great credit and references .

PokerOwned God
    Yeah Marly I would loan 5 to you....

Ah, sorry marly, just recognized that you wrote 5k, lol....

It has been said many times to NOT loan outside of loanshark, and especially to people you don't really know.
    Another thing to watch out for, is the set up alot of these scammers use which is to make a few small loans, then pay them off in a timely manner, and then they hit you for the big one.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Glad that I didnīt loaned to such a guy...

yea its bullshit, how he can do that. I was nice enough to help him and he scamms, karma is a bitch...something horrible will happen to him

Sergeant Major
    wtf is with you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast