Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63273.93

looking to sell some Poker Maximus action on PokerHost.

I know that many of you do not have PokerHost, but they have P2P transfers and their funds sell @ near face-value on 2+2. I am looking to run a slate of games on a trial run if anyone here is interested. I could accept PO points or Paypal, because I have a Mastercard issued by PP, and PokerHost accepts Mastercard deposits. I know that some of you may not be interested because I have been shady in a couple of transactions; one was offsite and one was with Potfan. I repaid Potfan42o back, and the off-site issue was resolved with no damage other than to my reputation. Having said all of that, I feel that I have done enough to warrant a renewed sense of confidence in me. If I can get several people here that would be willing to back me, I promise to you that I will play my A+++ game. I know that those who are good here, know that I am a very intelligent and analytical player. I have yet to really have that breakthrough score, and having poor BRM hasn't done me any favors. Having said all of that, I feel poised for a breakthrough score. The series doesn't start until the 8th of September, but I wanted to post this well in advance to gauge if there is any interest. If anyone here is interested, please post itt. If I can get a few players to commit, perhaps more will jump on board even if for only a tiny bit. I am thinking about offering a small slate of around 10 games that total between $100-$150. These games would run between the 8th and the 11th. The only games that would be over $11 would be a $33 PLO8 mtt and a $33 Horse mtt; both of which i have played cash games with up to $10-$20 stud8 a few months back. I feel that I have a pretty big edge in the mixed games. With a ton of players that mostly play exclusively NLHE that will undoubtedly play the PM mixed games exclusively for the large guarantees, I feel I will have an even bigger edge on the field.
    I would like to run this slate of games @ a 70-30 cut with stakeback and MU. ((( 70% cut obviously being the stakers cut. ))) I am very optimistic that I can and will sell out on this stake offer. I have already had 2 people onsite express potential interest. I have run a bunch of stakes for people here over the past several months, and I have made some money for some of you guys. I can and will post the 10 events I have slated, it will just be a little later on. I am willing to ship back any winnings and settle after every game if need be. I will be going back to school in less than 2 weeks, so I will not really be playing a lot of poker. To be honest, I really need a little mini-break from poker. My goal is to get fully backed in these 10 games that run from the 8th-11th, and hopefully make a deep run in a game or 2 and go from there. You guys @ PO are the best. I may get on some of you for perceived donkey play, or just plain bust your balls; but I really like a bunch of you guys. Lets get this pre-sold out. Approximately 10 games totaling between 100-150$.

WELL GL TO U in those games if u play then on poker host too.... THey do have transfers,, BUT if someone staked ya,,, and u transfer back winnings.. that person woild have t make 75 Points per ONE dollar,, to release any of those funds too.... th ats thier playthru on transfereddd funds..i had someone transfer me 10 dollar there a few backs ,, and i found this out now too..... OK welll GL In ur games too

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yeah sickread the play through there is crazy. You might have better luck if you cash out the money then send to the backers or at least give them that option. If sickread can sell out this package I may take $20 to $30 of the action.

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    i won sats to 5 games in poker maximus,$45k worth,lookin to find my a game/lmao/just gonna try my best,glsick i dont do ph
    win if yu can but always play fair

Basically I would accept either PayPal or PO points. I would just deposit using my Mastercard linked to PP. If I binked anything big, I would definitely be interested in not only shipping you your percentage of the winnings back, but I would also be interested in repurchasing them @ face value. Whether you want in with PO points @ 500 per $1, or you wanted to ship PP it would totally be cool. There are some very juicy games that i will be putting into the package, and nothing will be a large BI. I am looking to add mostly low limit NLHE events with larger than normal Guarantees, with a few bigger events like PLO8 and Horse games mixed in. I am very confident that I could go deep in a couple of the events. In Plo8 for instance my ROI is over 100% over a bunch of games. I took 4th in the $109 Plo8 mtt a few months back during my $0-$4,000 run. I also feel that I will have a massive edge in the Stud8 mtts, as I was holding my own in the 5-10 and 10-20 Stud8 ring games. I will put up a small tester package in a few days to gauge potential interest. I have slowly been getting more positive feedback from potential backers. I am tentatively thinking of approximately a 10-15 game package totaling approximately $200. If at any time I am in the black for the slate of games, I will send profit back. I am pretty excited about this series, and even if you are only interested in putting in a couple of dollars please post itt. I won't come looking for you if you decide to back out lol, I just want to know. TYIA -SR23

Bluff me, bluff you.
    What about Lock Poker? They accept Mastercard too. PokerHost is not available in VA.

Pk so I am going to bump this a few times a day to see if there is any interest. I will even do single games on PokerHost for the series, like a $33 PLO8 mtt or a 60 Stud8 mtt. These mtts will probably have an overlay, and I easily have a fairly significant edge. I have played a few mtts over @ Lock poker under the SN sickread_23. I am up over $320 in tracked mtts there, with an avg BI on around $5 and around 50 games. That is well over 100% ROI, and I actually have taken some pretty gross beats for huge equity. I lost a legit 2 out @ 2/13 BVB for a pot worth well over 50% of the chips in play. The top 9 paid out, and top spot was almost $300. Also lost HU in a mtt, where I had him AI 66 to 33 and we ended up chopping the pot and I lost a flip a few hands later. The point is I have been crushing Lock, and hope to continue to do so. I would like some shots @ the poker maximus series, so IF YOU WANT TO TAKE A SHOT WITH ME IN A FEW GAMES OR EVEN A SINGLE GAME IN THE SERIES LET ME KNOW. I will be checking back and bumping this thread periodically. PokerHost has P2P transfers, and I can take either PO points or PayPal. I can load funds on Pokerhost via my Paypal Account with a linked Mastercard. If you have any questions do not hesitate to PM me or bubble chat me. I am really focused and driven to play very well atm. It may be too late to get any takers, but on the off chance it isn't I will post this. We can talk terms if you are interested.