Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64933.4

Sunday Lock stake package.

Looking to run a decent schedule on Lock on Sunday. I am up well over 100% ROI over 70 games. Going to be selling the $134 50k, the $33 6k Big Bounty, and 2-3 plo8 mtts that I have crushed the past 10 days. The total stake should be around $200-$250. I think that my stats speak loudly enough to warrant the stake package. I know several of you have staked me on Lock in the past two weeks to get me going. Lets take a bigger shot, and see if we can not take something big down. I will post a more definitive and concise schedule tomorrow. My SN on Lock is sickread_23. Look it up...pretty decent stats imho.

Ok I am not running this tomorrow. I have some of the boys coming over tomorrow 4 a whole lot of NFL action. I am however going to be running this next week. It will just be 2 mtts: the $134 50k and the $33 6k Big Bounty. So $167 total... 10% = $16.70 Lock or 3340 points. I am excited to run this next week. Will probably need @ least 30-40% to sell to play. I easily have enough, but this will be a bigger shot. Look me up on SharkScope SN sickread_23 /// I am killing mtts there, even with this DS, I am about to bink an mtt or two, so it should be going back up Take a look, and if you want to reserve some action post itt.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I might be interested in a big chunk if you accept money through skrill/neteller.