Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64527.02

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oixo View Post
    send the cookies check this copy pasta out

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I?ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I?ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I?m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You?re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that?s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ?clever? comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn?t, you didn?t, and now you?re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You?re fucking dead, kiddo.
    Who sent this? It obviously Chris Kyle (Chris Kyle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). Pretty threatening for a guy who is himself already deceased.

Eh I think you mean its obviously Bob Lee Swagger

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Wow man, sorry, RIP
    hahah

Seasoned Veteran
    This thread reminds me of the Seinfeld Show; it's a thread about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    It's the intelligence and maturity of this place that keeps me coming back.
    I'm not sure what I'm reading in this thread, but yeah I'm not really impressed with the way some kids are acting either.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by oixo View Post
    send the cookies check this copy pasta out

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I?ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I?ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I?m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You?re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that?s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ?clever? comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn?t, you didn?t, and now you?re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You?re fucking dead, kiddo.
    That was pretty entertaining lol... and btw u are so trained still u dont have the skills to trace an IP yourself ... lmao. Ohh and u need more spies to find 1 IP...
    twas funny thou

PokerOwned Veteran
    Is there anyone here old enough to remember when the Creepy Crawler "thingmaker" had a new cousin called Incredible Edibles that also had a "thingmaker"? Did you ever get your bottles of goop mixed up and accidentally eat a Creepy Crawler? I think someone in this thread must have done that a few thousand times. Either that or it's just another tweaker. Major brain damage.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by dipstick2 View Post
    people behave,talk to others as yu would want them to talk to yu,not that hard
    it's hard for some of these kindergarteners on here, LMFAO!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Sigh. I lose faith in the human race a bit more each day............

this thread is uselesss now,,, KILL IT......... let it RIP poooof

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast