Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    C us being thread vultures made this disappear quick

PokerOwned God
    I looked at the other comments and couldn't really tell what the ban was.

DGAF..Delete your thread when you get unbanned u attn fein

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    I am still tryin to figure out who got banned and why?

Cookies calm down a little, very few listen to someone who is very angry. Trust me i know LOL Kinda like sports, the one who retaliates is usually the one punished. Not saying that makes it right but your better then that
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snklzona View Post
    I am still tryin to figure out who got banned and why?
    yeah. who got banned?

PokerOwned Veteran
    send the cookies check this copy pasta out

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I?ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I?ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I?m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You?re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that?s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ?clever? comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn?t, you didn?t, and now you?re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You?re fucking dead, kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by oixo View Post
    send the cookies check this copy pasta out

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I?ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I?ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I?m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You?re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that?s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ?clever? comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn?t, you didn?t, and now you?re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You?re fucking dead, kiddo.
    Wow man, sorry, RIP

dafuq did i just read
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

TON is Gone.
    It's the intelligence and maturity of this place that keeps me coming back.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast