Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    Congrats on your win !!!!!

Congrats on the win Yoda! My Villain on Villains of the Felt Villains Of The Felt | Poker ClanVillains Of The Felt | Poker Clan is Darth Vader, so with Yoda and the Jedi's being my nemesis ha ha, regardless, awesome job at earning that ribbon. they are indeed tough to win, so my hat goes off to you!

ima fan of yoda, we joined PO about the same time, we were teamates on .org and had fun. we been heads up in sitngos and po fr and ddavey aka Dallas usally gets the best of me. Not only a good player a great mod better yet a good down to earth person.

Congratulations ddavey, those freerolls are no walk in the park.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JKoFF View Post
    congrats ddavey on your freeroll win and getting that ribbon
    Ooo la la..Steve McQueen's son?
    Congrats on that pretty ribbon ddavey..yoda shows off his patience and perseverance!

Bump

Congrats davey, u the man!!

P.S. JKoFF looks mean as hell! lol

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

PokerOwned Veteran
    Grats on the ribbon. I don't think I would have the patients for that.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    well first i'll say congrats on the ribbon, i was there railing till the end and it was an amazing grind to glory. im very happy that merge gave you the ribbon since that was the true goal in winning the freeroll in the first place. also i would like to thank ddavey for helping me improve my game to the point of me having some very succesful runs in mtts and sng, i owe alot to you in many ways. also i give you mad props for the amount of help you give to everyone at pokerowned, your a true inspiration. so i am also a member of the yoda fan club and if i can somehow pull off the win and get a seat at the wsop main event i will be wearing a pokerowned t-shirt with special thanks to yodaofpoker,acesup1439, and allheart143 on the front, and come join me, my family, and friends at pokerowned.com, on the back. lol i can dream cant i.

but really congrats and good luck on everything you set out to do in the future, ill be here railing ya the whole way

Big deal you got a ribbon...you still suck : l

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast