Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: xlover69

PokerOwned Pro

xlover69

how is it that xlover69 is still on this forum? stealing 99 dollars in a stake isnt good enough for a perma ban. that shits just whack.
    I support this forum and a community of good people and i just cant stand to see this shit happen.

PokerOwned Pro
    it just promotes others to do the same. if he can get away with it why cant others

Seasoned Veteran
    If anyone stakes money to that player after knowing this information then they are pretty slow if you ask me lol.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by thinknhurtz View Post
    how is it that xlover69 is still on this forum? stealing 99 dollars in a stake isnt good enough for a perma ban. that shits just whack.
    I support this forum and a community of good people and i just cant stand to see this shit happen.
    Refresh my memory what happened
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    littlesyn staked x to a 1.10 multi rush game ... she won 198 ... 99 is half . she never sent to little

PokerOwned Pro
    yes what rcket says is accurate. i watched the deal be signed at the beginning of the tourney and i watched him win and squander it away.

PokerOwned God
    Hmm, I guess this really can be a reason for banning

It wasn't Littlesyn it was synergybros that stake him.
    LoL
    But it seem like she is gone too in this site.
    I thought she got the figure out with FTP support
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Pro
    that doesnt change the fact he's a theif

PokerOwned Moderator
    Xlover69 seems to only come here to ask for money. if people stop giving him money, he'll eventually leave. Also... I hate too, because beggars annoy me, but thief might be too strong. From what I remembered, his account wasn't able to transfer funds, and yes, one, before accepting a stake, should make sure their account is in good standing to repay the staker, it's just courteous and the right thing to do. But I think he tried to transfer it to her, it wouldn't go through, syn got mad like any of us would, she emailed full tilt, and full tilt saw that he was trying to transfer the money, and was taking care of it. Sucks that full tilt went down before it was taken care of.
    I think maybe we should start being strict on money transfers on this site. No talking about it in chat, because lots of us are too nice and eventually get scammed. Use the staking system and/or between people you know, just PM. Any chat of asking for money should get a warning, then person gets banned for an hour, then Zab will handle the rest. Just an idea, but I hate seeing 10 lines of begging in chat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast