Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64070.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

withdrawals on carbon

i was wondering about how long it takes to get approved for withdrawals on carbon and then around how long to get paid. i recently requested a withdrawal about a week ago and its still pending.i haven't received an email or anything from them.just curious thanks for any feedback on this

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Well first off this is a thread for off topic which mean non poker related. But to answer your question, it usually take 2 to 3 weeks for them to approve my withdrawal. Some people says it take longer for them, but I never had a problem with it.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I heard it takes around 2 weeks from what i heard and the minimum withdrawal is US$ 25

If u are verified I think the withdraw happens faster. It took 2 days 4 me...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    takes about 4 weeks or they tell ya that they are backed up
    last 2 went smooth

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Took two months of pending from Carbon and GR88. Once approved there was a check delivered Federal Express the next day. Every withdraw was about the same for me from those Merge sites. Miss the PokerStars and FTP right to your bank account in two days sites.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned God
    I think the first thing you should do is make sure you are verfied - and I think minimum is $100 withdrawal and if you r usa a long wait

Elite PokerOwned Member
    ok thanks all i have sent in all documents needed.was just worried being i had heard nothing and it my first withdrawal but i feel alot better now : )

Banned
    I never do withdrawals on carbon. I just sell my carbon.

It's took me 48 hours to withdrawn from Carbon Poker maybe it's becuase I'm from Sweden.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast