Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    wrong many people on the site do play alot and make a decent amount of cash...they use this site for trading/staking as a source of extra income
    Not one single person in this site is paying all of their bills with poker. Don't kid yourself. There are no professionals. This is a serious hobby to all of us. Nothing more.

Phil Ivey isn't clicking on which picture of a penis is explicit in his spare time to work on his poker game.
    Last edited by gundacker; 05-24-2013 at 03:07 PM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    oh, they aren't rude, just a bunch of comics here

Prolly more donks than rude people on here.
    And most people are not here to learn, they are here to be stagnant donk, fish idiots for life
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by gundacker View Post
    Not one single person in this site is paying all of their bills with poker. Don't kid yourself. There are no professionals. This is a serious hobby to all of us. Nothing more.

Phil Ivey isn't clicking on which picture of a penis is explicit in his spare time to work on his poker game.
    the people im referring to havent done a survey in months, some for well over a year because they havent needed to you are the one kidding yourself
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow this thread is surprising from a person that has over $100 in winning money all because of this site lol

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    the people im referring to havent done a survey in months, some for well over a year because they havent needed to you are the one kidding yourself
    It looks like wagon still holds the top leaderboard position at around $1300 earned from PO tourneys. While this is crazy impressive in its own right, a 4-figure salary probably isn't going to cut it, unless you live in Cambodia.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

I have played like shit for years and still not a single fuck was given to what people think about it
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Quote Originally Posted by gundacker View Post

He just does it to get his rocks off.

Quote Originally Posted by marlais View Post
    It looks like wagon still holds the top leaderboard position at around $1300 earned from PO tourneys. While this is crazy impressive in its own right, a 4-figure salary probably isn't going to cut it, unless you live in Cambodia.
    BUT.... we don't know how how much they profit from the $$$ they win here.... ;0)

PokerOwned God
    this site is cool people are gonna talk shit you gotta have thick skin sometimes unless its out of line.. and if its out of line the mods and Zab will handle it im sure

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast