Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    i havent ran into any rude people hear, they must be new everyon seems cool

Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    I blame moral decline, try not don't let them bother you, most are just over-inflated egos.
    I totally agree. Also, I figure if they are talkin' smack, then I already got their goat. Thats payback enough for me..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Its poker.. Its been like this forever.. When you KO someone, they want to tell you how awful you are.

What I used to do is say "Sorry, It's my first time playing.. I was trying to just get all Red cards"
    ROFL...I have to remember that one.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    It will come back to bite them the first time they're at a live table and go ballistic on someone, and get promptly shown the door by security.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    Really makes me wanna say fuck this site!!!! People are always so quick to criticize everyone's play. I started out havin fun but now people just me sick!!!!!! so some people aren't the best players. But damn can't anyone have a chance to learn without being downed and talked to liked a dog!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably wont be on much longer. I know it will make a lot of you so called good players happy.
    It is just a lot of the players here think they are pros. If you are a pro then why are you playing freerolls. Mooma don't let them get to you just keep playing and turn off all their chat. If they are calling you a donk they must be donks. LMFAO

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Its poker.. Its been like this forever.. When you KO someone, they want to tell you how awful you are.

What I used to do is say "Sorry, It's my first time playing.. I was trying to just get all Red cards"
    LMFAO!! I was tryin to vent without calling out someone in chat!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    i havent ran into any rude people hear, they must be new everyon seems cool
    You sound like a man who knows how to use his ignore button
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

I will say that it's a bad habit to get into... If one of those players decides to act that way in a brick and mortar poker game, they are liable to get at best, thown out, at worst, knocked out...lol

Quote Originally Posted by marlais View Post
    It will come back to bite them the first time they're at a live table and go ballistic on someone, and get promptly shown the door by security.
    pretty sure half of these smack talkers aren't old enough to sit at a live table yet, maybe in a few years.
    I just ignore it if someone starts spouting off at me, or maybe type in an lol

Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    It is just a lot of the players here think they are pros. If you are a pro then why are you playing freerolls. Mooma don't let them get to you just keep playing and turn off all their chat. If they are calling you a donk they must be donks. LMFAO
    I have to say that I check peoples stats as we play and there are ALOT of people here with excellent and above excellent stats...so it's a really good place to sharpen skillz and learn new ones@

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast