Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Exclamation Why don't we drink Human Milk? Why CowMilk?

I've been thinking about this when i drink milk sense ive ever saw it, just weird. You go to the store and theres 2 types of milk 1% and 2% Cow milk?, Why wouldnt we drink human girl milk and/or sense we're drinking cow milk, why isn't there like other animal milks in the stores? Surely doesn't seem like cow's are any more superior then the other animals. Gatta be better milk right? lol idk if anyone knows info bout this post it, shits interesting

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Well you do drink human milk as a baby if you are breast feed, but i do not know why we don't drink throughout our whole lives. I heard that goat milk isn't that bad, I personally haven't tried myself. Chocolate soy milk is good, but it isn't from a teet.
    Good Luck On and Off The Felt
    Utilize The Block Chain because the future depends on it!

u cannot milk human females......lmao......there would never be enough milk for all.......... simply like that .....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Yeah, switte is right. Female humans only lactate for a certain period of time.
    Good Luck On and Off The Felt
    Utilize The Block Chain because the future depends on it!

PokerOwned Veteran
    something is coming out of there tits! lol i dont think thats true about that they only lactate milk for certain period of time, if they tried to get stuff outta there im sure itd come right? lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i think we can if we wanted to however there isn't a very good fda approve way of figuring out which breast milk has diseases or if the mother is being checked out or not

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    Because it's milk cannibalism you sicko! But it's cool for babies

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    We've been doing this for a long time. Your questioning this NOW?! What's changed, are you becoming liberal? That sounds like a liberal question.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I just like how he said human GIRL milk. LOL, as opposed to human guy milk? You can find goat milk in the stores, its expensive but great for very young animals. I imagine it is because cows are relatively tame and produce a large amount of milk.

Humans do not produce enough milk for mass production - and it would be unethical to pump them full of hormones to increase their production. But I like the idea of breakfast in your view of the world...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast