Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63497.96

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MovingFlea View Post
    We've been doing this for a long time. Your questioning this NOW?! What's changed, are you becoming liberal? That sounds like a liberal question.
    This might actually be the stupidest comment I have ever read... and that's saying quite a lot considering what gets posted on this forum

fuk cow milkkk...only breast milk....splash of n milk on ur cheerios in the am will do you right

PokerOwned God
    I have found that Almond Milk is delicious and very healthy - very good for you better than animal milk

yea almond is good ........hated that shit though.....ewwww....family used to drink it...."pukes"

PokerOwned Demi-God
    its so weird that you asked this when i was an undergrad i took an evolutionary biology class we had a lecture about modern dairy products it was damn interesting its actually a pretty valid question since we are the ONLY mammals on the planet that regularly drink the milk of other mammals. that's why some people are lactose intolerant there bodies just wont accept milk because our bodies were never really meant to drink dairy and they're bodies just wont adapt. a lot of scientist think it was something we evolved into, just like a predator will evolve to learn to hunt certain animals that enter their environment and they're bodies will adapt to be able to eat that animal, as it became more convenient for us to drink dairy, over generations our bodies became better and better at accepting and digesting dairy products. also females don't just produce milk for a certain amount of time, the keep producing it when it is needed, like if a girl has a baby hypothetically she could breast feed the kid until she hit menopause, but if she stopped for any decent amount of time she would for lack of a better term "dry up" haven't you ever seen like a DR. Phil episode where a kid is still being breast fed at like 8 years old? but think about it cows produce gallons of milk a day and humans only produce ounces it just wouldn't be practical for mass production (im putting aside the grossness factor)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    yea almond is good ........hated that shit though.....ewwww....family used to drink it...."pukes"
    Silk brand almond milk is the shit by the way. i make protein shakes out of it every morning

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    This might actually be the stupidest comment I have ever read... and that's saying quite a lot considering what gets posted on this forum
    Thanks man, I was going for that. I have to ask though, the stupidest comment on this forum, or all forums?

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    its so weird that you asked this when i was an undergrad i took an evolutionary biology class we had a lecture about modern dairy products it was damn interesting its actually a pretty valid question since we are the ONLY mammals on the planet that regularly drink the milk of other mammals. that's why some people are lactose intolerant there bodies just wont accept milk because our bodies were never really meant to drink dairy and they're bodies just wont adapt. a lot of scientist think it was something we evolved into, just like a predator will evolve to learn to hunt certain animals that enter their environment and they're bodies will adapt to be able to eat that animal, as it became more convenient for us to drink dairy, over generations our bodies became better and better at accepting and digesting dairy products. also females don't just produce milk for a certain amount of time, the keep producing it when it is needed, like if a girl has a baby hypothetically she could breast feed the kid until she hit menopause, but if she stopped for any decent amount of time she would for lack of a better term "dry up" haven't you ever seen like a DR. Phil episode where a kid is still being breast fed at like 8 years old? but think about it cows produce gallons of milk a day and humans only produce ounces it just wouldn't be practical for mass production (im putting aside the grossness factor)
    What do lactose intolerant babies do if they cant drink milk? Actually, I just realized I know very little about lactose intolerant in general.

I only ever use Almond Milk, wehn i need some, and thats only in cereal... wdnt ever jsut drink any kind of milk, ewww lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    I only ever use Almond Milk, wehn i need some, and thats only in cereal... wdnt ever jsut drink any kind of milk, ewww lol
    I there's a really good coconut/almond blend I just tried. I could pound the whole container standing at the fridge.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast