Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $6789.86

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43
  1. #1
    PokerOwned God jasonv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,570

    Who is your PO poker daddy?

    This thread is totally just for fun, but the question of the day:

    Lately, I've been noticing I've been struggling with playing against the same few people. And I thought I'd throw this question in the air for fun and to what everyone else says. So the question is: what other PO member do you think holds over you the most? Do you have the hardest time figuring out? Do you lose to the most? etc.

    My answer to this would be Rivdee/1977eldiablo. He seems to know exactly when to play (back) at my steals with almost 100% accuracy and I always seem to make hero calls when he has monsters and fold to his bluffs. lol

    How about you guys?

  2. #2
    PokerOwned God Drywallman3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,101
    jason that means they have noted you and are going to felt you like carpet layer LOL

    20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

  3. #3
    PokerOwned Admin Poof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,139
    omg this is so gross but I gotta say lilg, no matter what we have and I am usually ahead when the chips go in, but he somehow wins the hand.

  4. #4
    PokerOwned God CUSTOMTABLES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,731
    lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooo....clamwall u dirty bird

  5. #5
    Just 1 guy in a game MichMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    This thread is totally just for fun, but the question of the day:

    Lately, I've been noticing I've been struggling with playing against the same few people. And I thought I'd throw this question in the air for fun and to what everyone else says. So the question is: what other PO member do you think holds over you the most? Do you have the hardest time figuring out? Do you lose to the most? etc.

    My answer to this would be Rivdee/1977eldiablo. He seems to know exactly when to play (back) at my steals with almost 100% accuracy and I always seem to make hero calls when he has monsters and fold to his bluffs. lol

    How about you guys?
    Don't steal when he's in the pot... problem solved.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

  6. #6
    PokerOwned God Drywallman3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,101
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    omg this is so gross but I gotta say lilg, no matter what we have and I am usually ahead when the chips go in, but he somehow wins the hand.
    NO YOU DIDN"T!! lilg is your sugar poppy...............epic!!

    20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

  7. #7
    PokerOwned Master allheart143's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    345
    There is just too many to count... but most of all I know that most of the time... ddavey has my number and jersey time!

  8. #8
    PokerOwned God jasonv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    jason that means they have noted you and are going to felt you like carpet layer LOL
    Adjust adjust! :P

  9. #9
    PokerOwned God CUSTOMTABLES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,731

  10. #10
    PokerOwned God jasonv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    Don't steal when he's in the pot... problem solved.
    haha Or if he is behind me at all? Doable, but I'm not as patient as you.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •