Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Where is the change Obama was talking about? I HAVE SEEN NO CHANGE. Oh yeah, why do we still have troops in Iraq? Didn't he promise they would be out a long time ago? A president that lies is not a good president. Wake the fuck up people and vote for Ron Paul.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Just plz No republicans LOL Im not for the rich passing money around to each other!!!. We need someone from the working class to step up and run as independent. But untill there is a working class pres there will never be change both partys are corrupt. Maybe even do away with partys all together idk
    You need to realize 99.9 percent of republicans and democrats are on same team. They disguise themselves not be, however they are both puppets Bilderberg group. The Bilderberg group is responsible for getting every US president elected since the death of JFK. That's the reason why Ron Paul is basically censored in media because he is one of the last politicians that does not go along with their agenda.

Here is a good political quiz to see where you really lean Advocates for Self Government

well if George bush was allowed 2 terms then why not 2 for obama

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by jvnation View Post
    I know right beans should totaly be the president
    quit spamming the forum , if you're going to post , post about something that has to do with the post

#NiggasInParis

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Well i think simon cowell of the xfactor would make a good president lolz!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

PokerOwned God
    As unimpressed as I have been with Obama, I still think he will be the best option.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Hell I guess Peter Griffin from family guy. At least he couldn't do any worse that the last three.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345