Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63012.93

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bluff me, bluff you.

PokerOwned, I need some help!

Ok guys, here is my problem:

I recently sold an iPhone 5 on ebay. The buyer lives in Ukraine. He paid for USPS first class international. I shipped it the same day he paid for it. August 11th, the package left from the US. He opened a case on the 18th asking for a full refund. I have $482 invested in this. How fair is it that he's gonna file a open case on me for items not recieved? Ebay said if the tracking isn't updated 10 days after it was last scanned then he could win the dispute. I already shipped the item to this guy. Please help.

Have you checked the tracking to see where it is now? It has been 3 days since he opened the case, maybe he has received it since.

Bluff me, bluff you.
    The latest tracking was from Chicago, IL. Heres the tracking number: LK050701765US I feel like I'm being scammed.

If that is the latest tracking, 11 days after sending shows it in Chicago there is an issue, I would call UPS. If the other person had received it, it would show delivered, their tracking is pretty accurate. ( well it is for me, some have had issues recently)

Bluff me, bluff you.
    He lives in the Ukraine and I live in the USA, so how long would it really take? He paid for USPS First Class International ($21.70) and It stops tracking after it leaves the US.

rule1 of ebay dont ship international it prevents this sorta shit :/
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Bluff me, bluff you.
    I didn't know. I did everything that I was supposed to. I think he planned this shit. Dispute items not recieved, get money back, and receive free phone...ugh

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You said sent USPS, is that why it can't be tracked outside the US? I would think UPS and FedEx would be able to track it all the way.
    Yes, sounds like a scam. Sorry guy.

sounds like scam to me almost like a email from Nigeria wish you luck

PokerOwned God
    did you buy insurance from ups it is always insured for 100 dollars any additional cost you 1.00 per hundred you do have the 100 dollars though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast