Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: job interview

PokerOwned God

job interview

hey peeps i just got a job interview call setup for thursday..i havent been on a interview in 6 months, a little nervous, wish me luck..

Banned
    good luck !

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Friendliness and good first impressions are KEY, smile, stay happy, and be very friendly,

Banned
    gl bro depending on what type of job is i have learned not to be to serious just be friendly and lie your ass off about every question they ask lol

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Good luck, gametime. Just be yourself, the nerves will work themselves out.

PokerOwned God
    I'd suggest maybe bringing a resume with a cover letter along the way, it helped me get a job with a great company just not too long ago. They will ask you what weakness you may have, saying none may work but just turn it around and keep it a positive weakness. Or you could tell 'em your weak at playing poker (im gonna get my ** kicked for that one). I'm totally bs n I hope u know that, if anyones weak, it's me. If this offend you tell me or have 'em erase this post bro. I wish you the best of luck, a new career is always great. Just keep a smile too, it may help. Let us know how it goes. One suggestion, for this job I landed, I had no clue they were actually doing it already to all employess, but I asked anyways. I said "Give me a couple days, I'll come in each day, work for free! Yes, free. You can see how my attitude and adjustments if needed will fit your system." It was funny, after I said that, they said they want all their employees to do this but is not required. I told everyone, they say why you work for free, well two or three days landed me that phone call a day early on Tuesday when they told me they would call me Wednesday. Just some advice, don't listen to me, but hear me out, maybe!

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Hope everything works out like you hope it will. If like a run through prior, hit me up, we can do something on skype.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Elite PokerOwned Member
    good luck gametime.hope you get the job.

good luck game, just don't answer questions with relations to poker playing

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Goodluck man..

Got one myself in Jacksonville, Fl next week about time to use my degree....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast