Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63997.06

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    its all part of the training process...u do bad u get punished..ull still make sammichez...themz teh rulez
    Ah I see you got a system....

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Well my name is Sean. One of my friends who's name is mark used to call himself Mark The Shark. He then started calling me Sean The Prawn. And like all names that people dont like it just stuck and people just started calling me prawney.
    haha thats awesome.

course i haz teh systemz now get to work i want grilled cheese
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

d - dave
    a - amy
    j, e, m are the kds
    n last name initial

Seasoned Veteran
    I got mine from this hardcore drug treatment/half way house the state sent me to when I was 18. Its was what I was called there by the other residents "Master Manipulator" or "Slickums". They would call me M&M or mannip for short so the counselors would not be on to me. It was in the middle of miles and miles of sugar can fields in the bayou part of Louisiana. They did everything there to humiliate you or as they put it "humble" you. You could not work your first few months there it was groups, treatment, or chores. Then when you were able to work, they made you "explore" for two weeks straight. They made you do this because you had to ride a bike ten miles into town. They made us wear a dress shirt and tie on our bikes like a Jehovah witness lol. Then to take it a step further, you had to wear an orange vest and helmet on top of that when you were on the bike. Then after two weeks of exploring they only let you accept fast food or cashier jobs anyways. I had to successfully complete this or I was in deep s*it. Only about 10% there successfully complete it. It usually takes someone 6-9 months to move on to the independent living apartment phase which is also completion and you can return home whenever you want from there. The main counselor was a book worm who was not to bright when it came to addiction and our behaviors, so she relied on the Secretary (who was in AA) to evaluate people. This Secretary always yelled at everyone and I was the only person to ever get on her good side. While everyone had to do Yoga for two hours she had me in her office helping her with her work. After only three months she recommended to the counselor I was ready for the apartment over people that were there 9 months. I also somehow was liked by everyone there. That is why when the chore list was made every week by the house president I always got the best ones like gardening (me and this hippie liked doing it together because we had like seven marijuana plants growing in the garden lol) or writing down the Van log. Others had to clean bathrooms or get up and hour early to make breakfast. Also they tried to make you change behaviors by ratting out others when they do something wrong and putting their name in a tattle book where they would have to do a chore. Everyone got their name in it every week at-least two or three times, and I never got it once in there my whole time, nor did I rat on anyone. When the counselor finally realized all of this she was in utter shock but it was to late I had completed that part of it.

My name is Nicolae Dica and iam soccer player in ZAMBIA.

Survey Master

how did you come up with your pokerowned name?

im curious as to what made you guys, or how you chose your usernames? mines easy, my 1st name and birthdate. anyone not shy go ahead n tell us your story

Rivdee is RVD (an old nickname) said phonetically

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Many of my screen names on internet sites are the names of 4-wheelers.

Tecate is for the Kawasaki Tecate-4. NOT the mediocre Mexican beer, not the town.

PokerOwned God
    Made pikeboy412 up in college...pi kappa alpha fraternity= pikes

412= pittsburgh

i had the pikeboy412 name since partypoker when i was 18...ten years ago

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Well everybody loves Johnny and the deeper the stacks at the poker table the better. So whats not to love.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast