Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Mine was actually a joke that went wrong and I just kept it.

There was a season of the Surreal Life where Bridgette Neilson and Flavor Flave were in it and hooking up. She kept calling him Fooffy Fooffy, which really drove me nuts and I wanted to hit her everytime she said it.
    So as a joke my husbands initials are BF so when I would text him I would call him Booffy Fooffy, and had I changed my last name when we married my initials would have been PF so he would text back Pooffy Fooffy.

Sooo, when I was trying to find a yahoo name for messenger, and I must have tried at least 20 it kept saying name taken. So I said to my husband that I am going to type in PooffyFooffy and if it says that it is taken it is full of crap because no one would ever use that as a name.... It was available.
    Lol pooffy you didn't even like your name at first thats funny hehe

My name comes from what would be the complete opposite of me. Instead of being someone who talks constantly about all kinds of crap and just rambles on and on and on, I am very observant and for the most part choose my words wisely. I can't stand ramblers lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
    My name comes from what would be the complete opposite of me. Instead of being someone who talks constantly about all kinds of crap and just rambles on and on and on, I am very observant and for the most part choose my words wisely. I can't stand ramblers lol.
    This is why you're so funny Rambler =)

Banned
    Well my name is pretty simple i was playing at AP/UB and ad just starting out there and few times i had A2 suited and won with it, So that became my favorite hand A2 suited so i started making my poker screennames acetoo, my carbon screenname is bunnyfoofoo and that came from my stepdaughter that ask if she could make my screenname there and that is what she picked.

PokerOwned God
    I came up with my name when I was young, and well didn't know much about sexual stuff. Rocket Wrangler... rocket= aces wrangler= supposed to mean cracking your aces... Now when I look back my name makes me look like i'm gay and like to wrangle with dicks... sorry fluffy , but that just aint my game.

#NiggasInParis

Quote Originally Posted by acetoo View Post
    Well my name is pretty simple i was playing at AP/UB and ad just starting out there and few times i had A2 suited and won with it, So that became my favorite hand A2 suited so i started making my poker screennames acetoo, my carbon screenname is bunnyfoofoo and that came from my stepdaughter that ask if she could make my screenname there and that is what she picked.
    you letting your step daughter pick that is so adorable acetoo =)

Quote Originally Posted by acetoo View Post
    my carbon screenname is bunnyfoofoo and that came from my stepdaughter that ask if she could make my screenname there and that is what she picked.
    Haha, now that is something I didn't know, too funny!

Banned
    she has a major thing with bunnies andhas like three or four pet bunnies watches anything on tv that has do with bunnies and that was 8 years ago and still now loves them

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    My Yahoo Euchre ID was MrEuchreVerse which I played under for years as. When I mentioned playing poker one day the lobby comments were from EuchreVerse to PokerVerse. So it stuck, and had been used a number of different ways on many poker sites. I'm quite the forum whore as a few who whore around know, it has been shorted to MPV on most sites. Really wish Euchre was as popular as Poker for money games as I most likely could have retired by now. My better half and I do enjoy evenings playing that game and often play with a group in a social setting and also league play on Yahoo.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Quote Originally Posted by MrPokerVerse View Post
    My Yahoo Euchre ID was MrEuchreVerse which I played under for years as. When I mentioned playing poker one day the lobby comments were from EuchreVerse to PokerVerse. So it stuck, and had been used a number of different ways on many poker sites. I'm quite the forum whore as a few who whore around know, it has been shorted to MPV on most sites. Really wish Euchre was as popular as Poker for money games as I most likely could have retired by now. My better half and I do enjoy evenings playing that game and often play with a group in a social setting and also league play on Yahoo.
    I think you just found your next new name ForumWhore lol

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast