Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64157.08

What's wrong w/u ppl??

OK I'm gonna make this short & sweet...i'm busy on Crowdflower atm & keep getting chat bans. Listen, I simply posted the bubble chat messages I re ceived from ONEDESPERATE as he continued to blow up my chat app w/gay nasty shit. I take a ban, then another while i'm alrdy banned & u let the problem remain active freee of charge. Get real alrdy would ya.. Very comical I must add
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

u shouldnt of posted the bubble chats in main chat, block him on bubble issue solved YOU brought it to main chat and YOU continued it its that simple...closing this thread dont need drama in the threads just because you cant start it in chat...if your busy on crowdflower u ont need to be in chat anyway
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    we cant control what goes on in bubble only main chat but if i would have been on verse fallin asleep u would have earned ur ban alot sooner just ignore him in bubble chat

I would like to know what is wrong with you people, what part of no drama in channel 1 is so hard to understand.