Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61112.28

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    So what are you reading these days? I am reading the 3rd book in "The Song of Fire & Ice" series aka "The Game of Thrones" by George R.R. Martin. Almost at the end of it and have book four waiting.
    The first 2 books were really good, the 3rd has taken me some time to get into as I didn't like the characters it focused on as well. But I am happy with it now.
    Also I bought the 4 book set from Amazon at what I thought was a pretty good price compared to buying them individually.
    These days being today, it is forum post. Some good and others not so much. All post are different, just like indivuals game. Is there a correlation between them, guess I'll get back later on that, jury is till out.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

I havent read a book in like 8 years...and that including Highschool....when they made us read books for tests and shit I never did lol.....last thing I read though was a WWE Magazine lol.....idk why just saw it and the cover looked cool.....WWE has been getting better recently I just started watching it again.....Brock Lesnar came back which was cool....

I've got 2 books going.Outlander by Diana Gabalodon and Death Benefit by Robin Cook.Outlander is a treat to read.Lately,Robin Cook's books have been awful and this one is no exception.......

Quote Originally Posted by pisic View Post
    i read dostoievsky
    I think you mean Dochevsky?If so, The Brothers Karamazov,is probably his best read............

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well not actually reading much. But have wrote a couple books (nothing major). Just a couple comedy/drama books but have made well just say a moderate living from doing so.

robert greene - 48 lawsof power

Quote Originally Posted by TKD55 View Post
    lool i dont really read sryy to say but i dont see the points of it if i can watch !
    There is no point really except for learning or enjoyment. However you will find that reading a story has so much more depth than the movie versions.

Well I am now into the fith book of the Song of Ice & Fire aka Game of Thrones series. Good stuff! I hear the sixth book is on the way. Highly recommend this series.

PokerOwned God
    playboy maxim espnmagazine

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345