Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Survey Master

why do we allow retards in the games????

just wondering. i have 15-20k in llbs and i gotta weed through fucking idiots who have nothing to lose. really disheartening to have to lose to a complete idiot. the site is growing which is great but 1 of every 10 who join has a clue. that mean the other 9 are morons we gotta dodge as if there werent enough. yea im just bitching but i cant stand losing to complete idiots.

would be nice to have a 1k buyin tourney everyday with a nicer sized prize pool. yea there would still be some of these morons in them as mentioned before but there would be a lot less. as bad as i wanna punch my computer screen im not gonna but just know i hate more than half of you and i appreciate your bad plays that have cost me money. your retard names go on a list and anytime i see you in the client or in a freeroll, if i have a hand to bust your donk asses believe me, your chips are mine. my goal is to keep you in the fking survey section where you belong.

donating morons

sorry but that's the nature of the game..............

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Survey Master
    as i sit here reading this half of it makes sense and the other half is me venting and babbling on. but i still hope the morons stay broke. they show no promise in trying to play any other way then shove n pray poker

Banned
    tell em tommy

rotflmao.....sorry tommy...it sucks but happens to all of us...hope you get your revenge where you feel its due.

TON is Gone.
    why do we allow retards in the games????

For the same reason we allow them to start and/or respond to threads I suppose It brings the site traffic which is good for business (ZAB's that is).

Survey Master
    dont get me wrong i want the fucking retarded calls. just hate when they get their lucky card. guess i shoulda named the thread why do fucking idiots always hit

I don't play llb's unless I know it is a noob, most here know how to squeeze it out

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    dont get me wrong i want the fucking retarded calls. just hate when they get their lucky card. guess i shoulda named the thread why do fucking idiots always hit
    Yeah that would be a much better tittle.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    Seems like you needed this thread to cool down

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast