Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64284.24

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Really good point someone made about how mods only make $2/week. Therefore they aren't doing their jobs for the money. They are doing it for the power/authority. Zab should higher a real life person to help him out.
    Last edited by Sharking; 02-13-2014 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    Really good point someone made about how mods only make $2/week. Therefore they aren't doing their jobs for the money. They are doing it for the power/authority. Zab should higher a real life person to help him out.
    He needs a real life person that can help with the technical side such as developing ideas for upgrades and a contact person that the mods can have an actual phone number too when something major happens such as the site is down because the server needs to be reset, client is down and needs to be reset, a tourney that starts soon isn't posted. Zab won't give the mods his number for major issues, then create a middle man that can address these types of issues.

As far as fixing problems within the site, build some of the mods up to handle more issues, and compensate them fairly for it.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Survey Master
    bumpy

PokerOwned God
    it is the only forum I've been on that actually interest me - been here awhile and it just seems to get better

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12