Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63736.37

Thumbs up For Allheart!!!!

I wanna first of all say that I did have a few problems with allheart that were miss communications and we had talked and understood that things weren't serious and it was blooown out of proportion!!! =Regardless of the argument and the not speaking for awhile though all that we have put things past us!!!!

Bottom line I truly wanna say im sorry for your lose and for the lose that your family wil have to go through!!! Life is honestly something people and I could honestly say sometimes take it for granted...I for 1 have changed a lot and will always think before I act towards a person in a certain way!!!!

God bless you and hope you stay strong and don't let this bring you down...only the strong obstacles in life make you stronger as a person!!!!

*****Lil something I made*****

Could use as signature lmk !

Hope all is well and must think positive and make sure your head is strong...keep it up

Elite PokerOwned Member
    very nice custom i think this is awsome +1000000000

That is awesome custom thank you so much.... brought tears to my eyes!! Thank you so much. Yes we did have problems in the past and the past is the past and I'm glad that we have moved passed them.... you are truly a great person with a huge heart!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    OMG, this brought tears to my eyes too!!! that is so awesome, makes me see there are caring people still in this world. Thank You so very much. I know Allheart and her family will treasure this!!!!! +++10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

despite what people see of me is total diff than the 1s who really know me....prayers for you and ur family....things will get better but you must continue to think about only the positive...stay strong and continue to make his name live on!!!

"an angel has gotten their wings"

god bless!