Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63604.33

What do I do with my day off?

I'm feeling lazy, so I don't think I can work up the motivation to do anything productive.

I could try and drag my lazy butt outside and go surfing.

Play online poker. I have a coupon on Bovada and the only time I can use it each day is in 3 hours.

In 6 hours there's some live tournaments that start that are all about an hour away from where I live.

Try and do something productive like laundry, clean the house, unpack boxes in the garage. (I'll have to do laundry and clean the house tomorrow if I don't do it today.)

Hop on a plane to Vegas and go play poker there for the day. Since it's unlikely I would only play one tournament I don't really have enough cash set aside for poker to play as much as I would. I would have to dip into my non-poker money and not sure if I really want to lose half my paycheck right now.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'd say play online poker then when you get knocked out or win, finish laundry and clean house.

You can always hop in bed with me and we can have wild crazy sweaty hot sex.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by chadherczeg View Post
    I'd say play online poker then when you get knocked out or win, finish laundry and clean house.
    I think online poker is winning this battle, but probably followed by some live poker instead of cleaning.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    You can always hop in bed with me and we can have wild crazy sweaty hot sex.

Hmm, some good sex seems like a great way to end the day. I'll have to jump the hubby when he gets home from work.

/\
    |
    |
    |

I love that response "Hmm, some good sex seems like a great way to end the day. I'll have to jump the hubby when he gets home from work. "

bravoooooo

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    So what did you end up doing? I slept the whole freaking day lawl.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingFlea View Post
    So what did you end up doing? I slept the whole freaking day lawl.
    1. Played online poker
    2. Played live poker
    3. Played online poker
    4. Had sex
    5. Went to sleep

Today I have to clean... laundry might not happen, but I have to clean the house. While playing poker of course =) Oh and I already went surfing today.

It's my day off again... time to figure out what to do!! The only difference is laundry has been replaced with run errands.

Take a nap, watch a movie. Just make sure to relax, you deserve it.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.