Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Survey Master

lilturkgirl?????

is it just me or is this bitch just way to mouthy to be a girl? i honestly think this person is a dude hiding behind a girls name. no pics posted cuss like a sailor and disliked by many. has to be a guy
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

lmao
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Experienced Member
    Thats fuckin funny

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    is it just me or is this bitch just way to mouthy to be a girl? i honestly think this person is a dude hiding behind a girls name. no pics posted cuss like a sailor and disliked by many. has to be a guy
    its people like you that i curse at.. just like a post mentioned before about how people swear at the tables, you are always the first one to start cursing like you did right now calling me a bitch.. instead of complaining, and fighting how about you act like a man for once in your life and grow up.. your the one who acts like a bitch after you lose, you dont know how to talk to women its quite obvious you have sexual fustrations and hate women probably cause your a closet case, and lastly i can care less what you think about me.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    I think its funny my thread about respect and poker etiquette got closed cause of trash talk but her thread talkin trash running strong... and this thread itself is up wtf come on cant we all just play poker and have fun...
    Last edited by JLynn171; 12-23-2012 at 11:57 PM.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    its people like you that i curse at.. just like a post mentioned before about how people swear at the tables, you are always the first one to start cursing like you did right now calling me a bitch.. instead of complaining, and fighting how about you act like a man for once in your life and grow up.. your the one who acts like a bitch after you lose, you dont know how to talk to women its quite obvious you have sexual fustrations and hate women probably cause your a closet case, and lastly i can care less what you think about me.. quit wasitn g my time
    for someone who dont care you sure posted a big comment

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    for someone who dont care you sure posted a big comment
    your not in my league playing cards, your honestly just a waste of my time.. thats why you made the post about me, and i didnt make it about you..

Survey Master
    say anything you want. im givin my opinion of who i think you are. quit hiding

I dont think this has ever been 100 percent established before, but it has been talked about before i know too LOL cussing has nothing to do with it tho,,, there have been others here at po, in the past, that were women, that swore a lot too lol

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    lilturkgirl, you're famous !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast