Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66238.23

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    You guys are retarded playing Pstars/Ftilt from the USA. If anything I hope it taught you a lesson. If Carbon poker caught you playing with a VPN, it's so obvious PokerStars will do the same. PokerStars has a bigger fraud department than the whole of the Merge network. Its just plain dumb IMO. It's not like your big time players, none of us are. If there was a workaround, big time grinders here in the USA wouldn't take the effort to move. You guys CMTFU.
    well i never log into tilt without it running and i should of never logged into carbon with it running but i did

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenKitty View Post
    what were the rumors?
    I wanna know about these rumors too...

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by moneym4ker View Post
    I wanna know about these rumors too...
    Well then I guess all you have to do is spend 2 minutes reading the thread you just replied to.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol at everyone wishing him well. He is basically saying. "hey guys, the TOC don't apply to me and now my account is banned." I hope people that get caught playing on PS/FTP get banned even when it becomes legal for the states.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123