Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66152.88

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You must be leaving out some details, they don't just go banning accounts for no reason...

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    You must be leaving out some details, they don't just go banning accounts for no reason...
    of course there is a reason but i did not do anything like cheat or anything i was just using a program for other sites that i cant normally play on

For sure there are details left out....I have heard rumors of why the ban happened but rumors are rumors

ohh gotcha, I am sorry for your loss then...I don't quite understand the program though, I don't have one and can play on just about every site.

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenKitty View Post
    of course there is a reason but i did not do anything like cheat or anything i was just using a program for other sites that i cant normally play on
    What kind of program were u using?

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    must be good reason for them to ban you, and I agree poofy, they don't ban accounts for no reason, please give us more details-thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bishking View Post
    What kind of program were u using?
    itl of been some ip hacking/hiding software to allow him to play on stars/tilt etc
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Seasoned Veteran
    Ahhh sorry to hear that raven, Well keep trying getting your account back, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    For sure there are details left out....I have heard rumors of why the ban happened but rumors are rumors
    what were the rumors?

Quote Originally Posted by RavenKitty View Post

You guys are retarded playing Pstars/Ftilt from the USA. If anything I hope it taught you a lesson. If Carbon poker caught you playing with a VPN, it's so obvious PokerStars will do the same. PokerStars has a bigger fraud department than the whole of the Merge network. Its just plain dumb IMO. It's not like your big time players, none of us are. If there was a workaround, big time grinders here in the USA wouldn't take the effort to move. You guys CMTFU.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast