Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Survey Master

holiday or appreciation freeroll?????

hello everyone. got a lil something on my mind so i figured id post. i saw alot of ppl talking about the 250$ thanksgiving freerolls on the merge network. plus they have the 4 or 5 daily freerolls to help build bankrolls. they also have a few other promotional freerolls throughout the year. other sites do the same. some of the freerolls are there to help build a bankroll. some are there for promotional purposes. whatever the reason they are available.

now mr zab. you offer 5 daily freerolls on the merge network. 1 on juicy stakes. and a couple on stars for the lucky foreigners. the thing is, they are not really free. we gotta pay an entry fee to play them. 20-150 pts per game. most ppl dont pay money to play these, but some do. purchasing points at outrageous rates through trial pay, matomy, or super rewards. i guess my point to this part is we enter these "freerolls" by earning points. earning those points cost us our time or debit cards and at same times makes you a little money.

on to the request now. thanksgiving is approaching in a couple days. then a month later christmas. i think we at pokerowned could use a totally free 250-500 freeroll as a ty for helping you make a living, or a ty for building my site and helping continue to make it grow.

just an idea but i think it should be considered.

thanks for listening
    tommy

Zab
    Good idea! I am going to copy and paste this to my local best buy and see if it works

J\K.. but ya, I am not at the stage yet of being able to do this, but I'd like to..
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Survey Master
    like i said its just an idea sir. this site does give us plenty of opportunity to build a bankroll. we do not HAVE to purchase the points if we choose not to but sometimes points are not easily earned so we take the option.
    Last edited by tommy62278; 11-21-2012 at 10:56 AM.

Zab
    You never have to purchase the points.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    You never have to purchase the points.
    Thats true. I never purchased a single point and my current balance not too bad (>10k). And the options for earning points for Europeans are not that good as for US people

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I love the idea, its a onetime thing. You can make it like a 500point entry but atleast there would be a nice freeroll to help us

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by NSS1995 View Post
    I love the idea, its a onetime thing. You can make it like a 500point entry but atleast there would be a nice freeroll to help us
    the point is for it to be an actual freeroll. no entry fee. this place has freerolls already but they are not free. they cost points.

actually should be a freeroll for members who have been here 3 months or more and who participate daily

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    the point is for it to be an actual freeroll. no entry fee. this place has freerolls already but they are not free. they cost points.

actually should be a freeroll for members who have been here 3 months or more and who participate daily

So if you earn points to play in a freeroll, how much money did it cost you? $0.00 but it cost you points.. Was it free or wasn't it?

Were those daily loyalty tournaments free?
    Are the monthly $50 WSOPokerowned free?
    Were the daily x2 200 pts Freerolls free? (That no one played in)

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    So if you earn points to play in a freeroll, how much money did it cost you? $0.00 but it cost you points.. Was it free or wasn't it?

Were those daily loyalty tournaments free?
    Are the monthly $50 WSOPokerowned free?
    Were the daily x2 200 pts Freerolls free? (That no one played in)
    is our time not worth money? is your time not worth money? im not trying to start an argument here. seems thats whats happening. its an idea and and a totally free game for members. why does that have to be difficult?

no some do not pay for points. i agree. but some spend 4-5 hours a day earning those points. basically their time is worthless?

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    is our time not worth money? is your time not worth money? im not trying to start an argument here. seems thats whats happening. its an idea and and a totally free game for members. why does that have to be difficult?

no some do not pay for points. i agree. but some spend 4-5 hours a day earning those points. basically their time is worthless?
    And for that there are well over $100 available daily in the freerolls...( I think $175) I don't know any forum that offers more than that.
    not to mention the promos
    Last edited by Poof; 11-21-2012 at 11:31 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast