Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Make sure XLOVER gets beat

As you may or may not know. Xlover has been banned from the site. But he has managed to buy a ton of coupons for for the carbon FR. As he conned one of our members in to giving him points in exchange for cash on PStars. So all i want to say is if you see xlover at any tables make sure you do your best to get him beat. He is a donk player from what I've seen. And if in position on the flop he will always make a continuation bet. Just to make you all aware. I've seen now on 3 different occasions that after those flop raises he has always been called. And shown nothing but crap. But beware the sun even shines on a dogs ass some days. Please post here if you take Xlover out. I think anyone who puts XLOVER out of Forum games should be rewarded with some PO points. Or if anyone has any other ideas on XLOVER feel free to post. GOOD LUCK taking this donkey conning so and so out.
    "You can bluff good players, But you can't bluff a donk"
    "If there Good enough to call, There Good enough to raise"
    "Patient's is a virtue not a god giving right,"
    "Waiting on a hand can be a pain, But winning those hands will be a joy"

this really isnt ure responsibility is it? im fairly sure if someone has been conned by that much zab will have the coupons deemed unusable we are used to this sort of thing infact it reminds me of the old sneaks ahhh such memories

seriously though its not really a major issue the person who got conned one way or another will get there points back...i just wish people would stop being so dense doing trades its way to risky
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    absolutely do not get involved with that too complicated

Banned
    yes it was me that got conned out off 10.9k points by this douche and zab tried to get my points back but only managed to redeem 5.7k back as he bought hundreds of coupons and there was noway off stopping them, so i lost5k points and he can still use the coupons that he has got. carbon said they cnt do anything because it will cause to many issues on there side.

I will put them up as one of the bounties when I see them in the game to ensure someone gets something for knocking them out, I don't do the bounties all of the time though.
    Good luck guys!

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I will put them up as one of the bounties when I see them in the game to ensure someone gets something for knocking them out, I don't do the bounties all of the time though.
    Good luck guys!
    I'll do the same.

Banned
    i just wnt my points back lol

Quote Originally Posted by jonny696 View Post
    i just wnt my points back lol
    That probably can't happen now, if they are banned, they have no way of making points.

Banned
    woo hoo i love ko'ing assholes

people need an iq test before being allowed online...pro tip do it in small amounts if u must insist on trading takes longer but if they seriously want ure points they will do it...do it at 1K points transfers a time better to be down 1K rather than 5K
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast