Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66382.81

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned God
    never touched a gun in my life nor have been close to one - but a right to bare arms is for should we need to fight against anything we can including government takeover

Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    never touched a gun in my life nor have been close to one - but a right to bare arms is for should we need to fight against anything we can including government takeover
    While the ammendment may be good in theory, obviously in practice it has its flaws.

There is a reason why most other first world countries dont have similar laws to this

I'm going to go google this case I don't watch television but I'm very curious now.

Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    I'm going to go google this case I don't watch television but I'm very curious now.
    It's pretty disturbing.

Seasoned Veteran
    It's just insane that this case has gotten so much attention. First off our legal system has no common sense. This Justifiable self defense law was brought in because in another states, its to the other extreme. For instance a drug store was robbed with guns and the owner killed the two robbers. He is now serving life in prison because they said he shot them to many times.

Secondly it's so funny how our media gives so much attention to this story. You can find two or three murders like this everyday in the inner city of baton rouge. If you look at someone the wrong way you will be shot.

You want a story that should been front page news for months? The murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom were the most gruesome sick murders ever. Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The national media did not even mention it the day they caught everyone. Double standard lol? Where was Al Sharpton that day?

PokerOwned God
    sad story all away around, i wish his family the best, the guy who shot him should be charge with something...see ya peps

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Hes half mexican ... And black people are freaking

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    ^^^ the guy who shot him was half peruvian or cuban i meant to say. Dont take it out on us whites

who cares lol i dont follow antyhgin

eing said it does seem fishy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12