Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Warning Yahoo email account users.

I am sure most of you are onto these, but in case if you are not, do not fall for this. If I am wrong I will know shortly, but sites do not ever ask for the personal information they are asking for, it is someone wanting access to your information. It says they want you to reply with the info to show this is an active email, I feel like replying with "eff off, is this active enough?"
    Attached Images Attached Images

PokerOwned God
    dont reply .... that's the worst thing you can do ... you are verifying an email address

its obvious BS

numerous things that are shady ... my fav is the sender isn't even on a yahoo account ... lol

Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    dont reply .... that's the worst thing you can do ... you are verifying an email address

its obvious BS

numerous things that are shady ... my fav is the sender isn't even on a yahoo account ... lol
    haha yes, I saw that, and found it humorous as well.
    I am not responding, but thought I would just warn others.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads up, this is probably the best time to pull this scam. Yahoo card rooms and other games have been down, even the Yahoo Allstar (paid league) has problems getting access to lobbies. They have increased there advertisements and gone through some changes. Makes the e-mail seem some what more real.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote