Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65078.03

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    this is why im against people staking me i make it quite clear i cant transfer i have no intention of goin to get varified just yet because in my opinion im not good enough to be staked just yet and besides id rather earn it myself and keep what i win :/
    AZ your the man for that realness

yea im never staking/loaning anyone on here...its totally not worth it....for what to get like 50-100 points intrest? that s like .10 cents lmao....Im only helping my close people that I trade with other than that dont ask me lol....sorry

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    yea im never staking/loaning anyone on here...its totally not worth it....for what to get like 50-100 points intrest? that s like .10 cents lmao....Im only helping my close people that I trade with other than that dont ask me lol....sorry
    lol in loans the interest is set by u..my interest rates are high because it is business lol something people on here seem to forget
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    Can I get a $215 stake to the highroller?

#NiggasInParis

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Does Nobody Understand Poker Players Are Pro's at lying & Stealing SUCKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PokerOwned God
    sorry to hear this, i do get ask alot from janish to stake him, i will have to rightfully decline to everyone get straighten out..gl

Banned
    thats a shame. messed up people

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Ok, just to be fair, janish did come on tonight and paid me with a 15 dollar itune card and a 25 dollar amazon card, so he has paid off most of what he owes now, just a little late, lol. But he could of just disappeared and never paid, so opinion has changed somewhat, would of been better if he paid right away, but i have to give him credit that he did pay eventually.

If I want to stake people I do to the people that have been longer member and I feel trustable, also I usually test people out before staking like transfer $1 to me and I will send it back later and see if the transfer working or not.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

OK Janish does play a lil fast and furious as most on this site, but, I have to admit at least he came back to take care of his debt. He's cleared me tonite as well. Just stating facts is all. GL allz

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast