Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61328.88

Survey Master

Warning do not bet with pokerbrat12

just like the topic says. dont waste your time with this person. its like betting with 713chipmonster. you may or may not get paid. way back on jan 7th we bet 3k on national championship game. ND and Alabama. i won the bet but have yet to see any payment.

many ppl have vouched for the guy and say he will pay. well after a month and 20 days im tired of waiting for nothing. get rid of this joke of a member

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...t12-15543.html

there is a link to our bet thread for all non believers

PokerOwned Master
    i have made bets with him before he hasnt got as much trust from me as others do but he has paid back all bets with me and all instantly but 1 he took a mounth and a half to pay

PokerOwned Master
    he always pays back and normaly instantly

its just when that is rarely the isue

Quote Originally Posted by bbno3 View Post
    he always pays back and normaly instantly

its just when that is rarely the isue
    really? for someone who usually pays instantly he is on the wall of shame often enough.

I feel honoured that he is currently on wall of shame due to a loan from me

PokerOwned Master
    because of past expirences with bets him being 1 of them and pike boy who still owesme 1k being another i will never make a bet unless it is all in escrow and i beleave evreyone should stick to that there is nothing stoping you from the looser cancleing what the wiiner has pput in escrow plus that way there is proof of the bet almost like a beting slip that zabcan look into so all i say is evreyone should use escrow when makeing bets

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbno3 View Post
    because of past expirences with bets him being 1 of them and pike boy who still owesme 1k being another i will never make a bet unless it is all in escrow and i beleave evreyone should stick to that there is nothing stoping you from the looser cancleing what the wiiner has pput in escrow plus that way there is proof of the bet almost like a beting slip that zabcan look into so all i say is evreyone should use escrow when makeing bets

I'd like to introduce you to a few friends......

. , ; : ! ?

Feel free to bring them with you to all your "pity me" posts.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.