Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65399.95

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Wanna play "for fun" ??..then play Play Money!!!

lol...whats the sense in people coming to a PO freeroll and saying "they just play for the fun" .. ?....i mean, if u want just have "some fun" go play any shit that dont pays out nothing, or play some Play Money, but dont come donking on whos trying to take it serious....wtf..hate this a**holes.........=/
    Last edited by Swittie; 01-15-2013 at 02:28 PM.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I remember some day when I asked a russian guy: "Why russians love to go all in?". Yes, because everybody knows this, russians go all in every time!!!!!

And then he told me: "Because we don't care about freerolls"... So why the hell they play all the freerolls???????

Quote Originally Posted by moneym4ker View Post
    I remember some day when I asked a russian guy: "Why russians love to go all in?". Yes, because everybody knows this, russians go all in every time!!!!!

And then he told me: "Because we don't care about freerolls"... So why the hell they play all the freerolls???????
    yeah...the way they act makes them look as if they were just some stupid broken guys that dont have any clue of what they r doing...totally agree with u....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Experienced Member
    the russians are the worse players..but they seem to guess right 95 percent of time

Experienced Member
    on a side note....can i borrow a couple bucks on stars lol

Quote Originally Posted by freedoughyo View Post
    ..but they seem to guess right 95 percent of time
    yeah...it is also known as DONKEY LUCK . . . . . .

Experienced Member
    i actually brought it up with stars about russian players cheating...because at the limit games they only play the most ridicvulous cards...3 outers bottom pairs gutshots..but they seem to draw at 100 percent...i dunno but general poker strategy is not to allways be behind..these players win by making all the wrong plays and crush the games

Experienced Member
    I cant see it being luck....i watched some of them day in day out crush the limit games...the only logical explanation to me is that they have an idea of turn and river. sounds like rigged paranoia but its the only logical explanation. everyone else has to play good cards except them? i understand the whole concept of pot odds...but to have 100k hand sample of pure garbage looks fishy to me

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by freedoughyo View Post
    I cant see it being luck....i watched some of them day in day out crush the limit games...the only logical explanation to me is that they have an idea of turn and river. sounds like rigged paranoia but its the only logical explanation. everyone else has to play good cards except them? i understand the whole concept of pot odds...but to have 100k hand sample of pure garbage looks fishy to me
    I can imagine these guys in a tournament with re-buy, they will go all in hand after hand...

But some times it's really weird... Yesterday I went all in with JJ the guy called with 4 5 suited and made the straight.... My conclusion is that he knew the community cards. Who would go all in with 4 5?

Experienced Member
    i agree...ive seen guys late in a tourney risk there whole stack with cards like 9 6 etc. when you email support they say ohhh some people have a great level of skill etc....its kind of a joke....theres no way anyone would ever logically play that hand unless they had some sort of edge on whats coming.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast