Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62790.39

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

Wagon to Congress!!!

I'm glad the U.S. treated the Algonquins so well however, killing their own ppl---beautiful people, that protected us, treated us as their own and made all of our endeavors their own---is absolutely WRONG. What happened to them?

They know China is wrong in buying gold, it is a dumb move... The British had 3/4 of all the world gold at one time, then what happened to it? The 13 colonies revolted and they had to spend it all... Ideas---paper money is the only way. A grasp of lending so to speak. They're trying to kill CDNs, Americans, Arabs in their attempt to break the only competing nation's back... They can't grasp that they will not survive without competition. Keeping the natural state safe is the ONLY way to survive.

SURVIVAL!!!!!!!!!!

"Smallpox epidemics in 1780–1782 and 1837–1838 brought devastation and drastic depopulation among the Plains Indians.[54][55] By 1832, the federal government established a smallpox vaccination program for Native Americans (The Indian Vaccination Act of 1832). It was the first federal program created to address a health problem of Native Americans.[56][57]" --- Wikipedia Links
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

well ur t hread title was a little misleading tho lol...i thought teh WAGON u were referring to was , OUR WAGON here,, LOLOL, and u wanted to put him in congress....... feel a liitle cheated now... lol

http://nationalconscience.wordpress....-money/http://

I'm a German, I know you used to fight Nazis, however you fought against the only ppl who could have saved the world:

P.S. The Russians killed more Jews, Ukrainians than the Nazis. Of course the Nazis were bad, however their soldiers weren't; think about that.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    well ur t hread title was a little misleading tho lol...i thought teh WAGON u were referring to was , OUR WAGON here,, LOLOL, and u wanted to put him in congress....... feel a liitle cheated now... lol
    I do, I'll post the link of ppl trying to elect vets to congress.