Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar

Mod/Users frowning on new users~~

Ok, So, My friend uhaultrucks comes on last night i guess, and people on PO harass him?
    Poofyfofoycalled him he said and azreal was accusing him of being me? how dare you guys a new user like this. this is not me, shall a picture or video have to be suffice for things liek this in the future? this is a very unthoughtful thing to occur to a new friendly, and damn good friend.
    i would like to see the messages azreal was saying to him, because he can say some harsh things immediately please.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    im getting ready to give up on having any ind of mutual poker relationship withany memberof this site, this has gotta stop yall

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Ahhh, but not surprisingly, your friend uhaultrucks1 does show up as a member and with a direct IP
    match to u......hmmmm

Along with these other names. People must love to log into PO from yer house

chrisgibby69
    Backpackattacks
    uhaultrucks1
    Maze
    Last edited by WECpoker; 12-05-2013 at 11:51 PM.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    could be at the same house WEC, he coulda said, "Yeah bro log in to this site i play its cool." and people ruin the guys experience. I dont see any reason BPM would make a new name .
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Mike, for a guy who just got off the wall of shame and really has a horrible history, you seem to have a LOT to complain about.

Maybe you should just lie low boss...

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    Ok, So, My friend uhaultrucks comes on last night i guess, and people on PO harass him?
    Poofyfofoycalled him he said and azreal was accusing him of being me? how dare you guys a new user like this. this is not me, shall a picture or video have to be suffice for things liek this in the future? this is a very unthoughtful thing to occur to a new friendly, and damn good friend.
    i would like to see the messages azreal was saying to him, because he can say some harsh things immediately please.

You know what? This is ENTIRELY ON YOU. Background Check has afforded anyone and Everyone the ability to check peoples history here on Pokerowned. Do you know what Background Check reveals about you? You should check it out. That and do a search in the forums.

Let me tell you something else, your "friend" came out of nowhere asking to trade PayPal for poker money. He was rather insistent and persistent, It put people off in a hurry... and when they ran background check on him, low and behold YOUR NAME came up. Go figure.

You reap what you sow.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    background check is flawed anyways. I listed a name i made (and told it to zab in a thread) and neither this name nor the other show up on eachothers background check
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHo11idaze View Post
    could be at the same house WEC, he coulda said, "Yeah bro log in to this site i play its cool." and people ruin the guys experience. I dont see any reason BPM would make a new name .
    Why would anyone need to log onto their names from his IP? Roomates ok PO Chatfest?

Could be nothing, but at first glance looks suspicious

Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    im getting ready to give up on having any ind of mutual poker relationship withany memberof this site, this has gotta stop yall
    If you're creating new accounts and scamming for paypal, you probably won't have this option.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHo11idaze View Post
    background check is flawed anyways. I listed a name i made (and told it to zab in a thread) and neither this name nor the other show up on eachothers background check
    So it may not list names that should be there, but nobody has proven yet that it lists names that should not be there.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast