Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Experienced Member Kollossal777's Avatar

Viruses in offers!!!

Just wanted to warn you that some links have viruses in them... Be aware of that! My AV caught one trying to sneak in!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

im afraid to click on your thumbnails. what kind of offers???

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    im afraid to click on your thumbnails. what kind of offers???
    I clicked on an offer earlier today (about 30 mins ago) to get me some points. When I clicked the link my anti-virus program stopped the page and told me there is a virus on that page. I just posted a screen shot of the page. I thought the picture would be big enough to see. I didn't know it would show as thumbnail. Anyway, that's what happened and I just wanted to warn folks.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Duh, all this shits loaded with bullshit. Even ones that arent downloads. companies dont just give out free money.
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Quote Originally Posted by DocHo11idaze View Post
    Duh, all this shits loaded with bullshit. Even ones that arent downloads. companies dont just give out free money.
    Not all of it... And it's not companies that have viruses embedded in their pages. It's the people (cyber criminals) who pose as companies who want to infect PCs to further their agenda.

No shit, Sherlock.

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    No shit, Sherlock.
    Yup. Many people don't know it. I'm sure you do sweet cheeks!

next time you make a thread like this please use the search feature. there is about 20 threads stating the same thing. thread closed.