Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

virus found in offers

OK I have found many viruses in different offers on this site. That is never good. Not all of them do but many of them do so as I find viruses in different offers I will post them here.

Experienced Member
    e explorer 10 offer for 89 points has a virus in it. AVG will easily remove it but its better not to install such things

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    fuck an install anyway never worth it takes to much time

Seasoned Veteran
    I will agree as I was stopped a few times for Trojan viruses ... I was going to say something but its nice for the conformation,,
    Good Luck,
    It seems to be in the game downloads only thus far

Experienced Member
    no problem the next virus I found is in the visualbee download 150 points. Its a Trojan both Norton (which catches very little) and avg picked it up. This is a definite no! viruses can be removed but Trojans have to be isolated and you lose anything they attach to. Trojans are like aids for your computer even if you isolate them you still will have problems from them.

Read up in the beginner's corner forum. Generally you should avoid downloads, but if you do them, use sandboxie and be sure to have your virus scanner running in real-time. I stick with Crowdflower, videos and RadioLoyalty.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Master
    Viruses suck i run AVG it catches every thing .I aviod all down loads do durveys only.

PokerOwned Pro
    yes there are many viruses that's why i won't download anything anymore computer runs too slow

Experienced Member
    Yeah I haven't had much luck with surveys. Sites that I have never been to before I did surveys about 10 of them and got no points. I have quit downloads but still if anyone finds viruses please let others know on this thread. Just helping others out.

PokerOwned God
    yes you have to be careful what you download and what you check to agree

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast