Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vanessa Selbst

ofg
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Good for her. I wasnt a huge fan of hers cuz she seemed a little mean but when you compare her to Oberstad she's great! And a great poker player.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Has nothing to do with her skills just thought it was good to mention there is nothing wrong with her being gay.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    No Rupaul looks like a lady -sachay away
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

SHEs a great poker player and has a very calm demeanor mostly all the time at the poker player.Ive rarely watched anythin where she acted tilty at all. WHO cares , really, who she marries or is with LOL.. switt, go back to the spaceship haha

Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    ohh..finally i confirmed my theory, for all this time, everytime i saw a picture or read something about Vanessa there was always only one word in my mind: lesbian, lesbian, lesbian. Lesbian?......O_o........ok, now its a fact...! . . . . . .
    since when did anything Maxima type become fact? ROFL

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

vanessa paradisee??

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima191 View Post
    Has nothing to do with her skills just thought it was good to mention there is nothing wrong with her being gay.
    I think it would be nicer if we lived in a world where people never felt the need to congratulate themselves for being so "good".

Banned
    Vanessa Selbst vs Prahlad Friedman - sick hand - YouTube

Vanessa Selbst punts $170k with J7dd vs AA

Shes a beast, but definitely knows how to punt heaps.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I never understood this. Do gay people look at heterosexuals and go," OMG I knew he/she was straight. Please join my generation as we welcome you into the 21st century.
    I've had many female gay friends and lived with them in a couple of cases for several years, and believe me, they do the same thing about straight people. Gay people make many jokes about straight people, just like straight people do about gays. The biggest difference is that gay people are generally not mean spirited in their jokes. All people make jokes about people different than they are. It's part of being human. I knew Vanessa was gay the first time I saw her, but it doesn't change my opinion about her or her poker. She is a very talented player, but I honestly don't care much for her demeanor. She does seem to play a bit angry.

Banned
    but I honestly don't care much for her demeanor. She does seem to play a bit angry.
    19neverumind u must hate yourself then

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast