Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66316.63

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Oh what the hell might as well join in ..

Heather
    A name only given to the best of the best. Heather is honest,down to earth and straight-up amazing. Often underestimated, she pushes to succeed. She may not always live up to your expectations but you learn to live with it. She's very underappreciated until you realize what she does for everyone. Everyone loves this girl except a select few who want to make everything bad for her. Once you're a good friend of Heather's, you'll never want to leave her side. But she'll never leave yours either. She has many boys wanting her but she's not the type to brag about it. Not a whore but definitely not innocent. Her private life is known only to her closest friends. Heather's are beautiful, passionate, humorous, charismatic, lively girls with a contagious smile that will make your day. You don't want to lose her. To say she's amazing would be an understatement.

Banned
    mine hit it right on the dot

1. Matt
    ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.
    Girl 1: I wish my boyfriend was a matt
    Girl 2: Oh you poor thing

2. matt
    An attractive, smooth-talking, charming young man. When you’re with him, he makes you feel like a princess; when you’re not, you know he is making another girl feel the same and not even thinking of you.

Becky- 'i dont understand, we had so much fun last week! why hasnt he called?!?'
    Jessica- 'i told you that guy was a matt. you should have listened to me!'

3. Matt
    An extremely good looking male, otherwise known as a Sexy Beast. Throughout history, Matts have been known to be an exceptional specimen of the human male. The 'Matt' are often popular due to their social adeptness.
    Girl 1: Hey, did you see that new movie 300? It was kick ass.
    Girl 2: Of course! It was like a movie of 300 half-naked Matts!

PokerOwned Pro
    HaHa this thing is pretty spot on:

Vernon
    One of the most amazing men on the planet. A true friend in time of crisis and a horrible enemy to anyone who harms someone he cares about. Vernon is a true gentleman, always putting others before himself. Heart of gold, even if it's been broken before
    Friend a: Hey, you know that guy Vernon?

Friend b: Hey yeah!

Friend a: he saved a kitten from a fire.

Friend b: Doesn't supprise me. Vernon is awesome like that.

PokerOwned Pro
    haha this one is pretty funny.. I want to move to Vernon now, and i'll be Vernon in the town of Vernon

Vernon
    A place in northern new jersey where you can buy a lot of pot. it is famous because they say heroin is the drug of choice for northern new jersey but its hard to find anything but pot in vernon. actually, if you go down town and ask random people for pot, they might actually just give it away. i know cause ive had this happen to me. its also easy to get alot of ecstasy around here...
    "hey random thug on the streets of vernon... do you have any pot?"

"hells yeah, want some?"

"why sure kind stranger!"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I just learned Leather cheerio two days ago. I pretty much guessed this one but when I googled to verify I got a much better one. ....Balloon knot

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tarheels View Post
    mine hit it right on the dot

1. Matt
    ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.
    Girl 1: I wish my boyfriend was a matt
    Girl 2: Oh you poor thing

2. matt
    An attractive, smooth-talking, charming young man. When you’re with him, he makes you feel like a princess; when you’re not, you know he is making another girl feel the same and not even thinking of you.

Becky- 'i dont understand, we had so much fun last week! why hasnt he called?!?'
    Jessica- 'i told you that guy was a matt. you should have listened to me!'

3. Matt
    An extremely good looking male, otherwise known as a Sexy Beast. Throughout history, Matts have been known to be an exceptional specimen of the human male. The 'Matt' are often popular due to their social adeptness.
    Girl 1: Hey, did you see that new movie 300? It was kick ass.
    Girl 2: Of course! It was like a movie of 300 half-naked Matts!
    dont steal my name we know you all wanna be me lol :P

Haha, I'm on a hotel computer and tried to do this but urbandictionary is a blocked website! Good thing they don't frown on gambling websites like this one .

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Tracy is the girl of every guy's dream. She has a rocking body with a fine ass and a wonderful smile. She is the hybrid of a hot rockstar and a nerd. She has perfect skin and her smile lights up the world. Every day I see her, I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. She has everything and IS my everything. There's no one that can compare to her.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    what is this i am confused how abou t sarah? with that tight clamshell

so nice woman!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast