Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,314

BTC Rate: $10246.32

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Survey Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,925

    UPC whatcha guys think???

    UPC ultimate pokerowned championship. 100 point entry fee HU matches in client. bracket style and top 4 ppl paid 50% 25% 15% 10%. any interest out there?

    1500 starting chips 5 min blinds. winner advances loser is out. simple right? min 20 entrants, maybe even a bigger buyin. idk just throwing it out there. feel free to tweak it

  2. #2
    Gods' God's God PokeYourFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,534
    i'd love to do this on a real poker site with a real (kinda) RNG

    doing this in client is just a joke
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

  3. #3
    PokerOwned God Prawney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,158
    Cookies hosted one of these a year or so ago. Took forever to get through the rounds. Kept running out of client HUSNG's to use. When there were sng's up in the client some spiteful people would just enter them all so people could play their games. Took so long that it ended up getting to the final 4 and just stopping.

    It was no doubt fun and cookies did a good job hosting it. Would probly enter it again.

  4. #4
    CEO - Truth Commission rivdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,587
    you thinking random seeding or do we actually rank the players based on something?

    Best Poets of All time



    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/


  5. #5
    PokerOwned Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    312
    Yeah Prawny, we were in the final four....not sure I ever saw a point for that

  6. #6
    Survey Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,925
    Idk rivdee. I figure everyone can pop in some ideas and we go from there

  7. #7
    Survey Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,925
    As far as ppl taking up the games so no one else can play. We can have someone running the show in client chat. That person will tell ppl when to register and all that. Obv we need someone controlling the show

  8. #8
    PokerOwned Demi-God NateVest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    UPC ultimate pokerowned championship. 100 point entry fee HU matches in client. bracket style and top 4 ppl paid 50% 25% 15% 10%. any interest out there?

    1500 starting chips 5 min blinds. winner advances loser is out. simple right? min 20 entrants, maybe even a bigger buyin. idk just throwing it out there. feel free to tweak it
    I would be definitely be interested. Hit me up and I will participate & help any way I can.

  9. #9
    CEO - Truth Commission rivdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,587
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    Idk rivdee. I figure everyone can pop in some ideas and we go from there
    The rankings should probably be according to how many grinder titles they have.

    Best Poets of All time



    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/


  10. #10
    PokerOwned God Prawney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,158
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    The rankings should probably be according to how many grinder titles they have.
    Or how many times they came up with the idea for grinder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •