Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    ok so if that is the case dont u think someone should do as tommy suggested and make a thread, its no good u/other mods/zab just cumming up with a rule in chat and expecting everyone to know it straight away, an F.A.Q would make things clearer for people in the future, as tommy also pointed out, until that time nothing is in stone and just a wish that zab would like to see, as a result the thread deletion was unwarranted
    It only went live yesterday so it's a work in progress and an FAQ has not been finalized. It could have been discussed calmly in chat, but tommy chose to go from Zero to full blown temper tantrum in 0.5 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
    It only went live yesterday so it's a work in progress and an FAQ has not been finalized. It could have been discussed calmly in chat, but tommy chose to go from Zero to full blown temper tantrum in 0.5 seconds.
    and if you read the threads that tommys posted ive defended you (and yes i felt dirty doing so) on the ban as he went ott, the issue here was deleting the thread, as uve just stated its a work in progress and so things arnt quite finalized yet as such no deltion should of taken place because until thing are finished you cant state there are rules on them :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I like the ad ticker a lot, but i do not like it as a replacement to stake request threads. You can not put all the information that a staker would want to know in the one line ad. Plus when i make a thread for a stake I like to keep it up top the market section bumping it once a day for a few days seeing if anyone is interested. I have been on both sides of this, where i want to be staked and where i want to stake someone, and on each side the simple one line ad is not enough.

Banned
    absolutely nab76 ur 100% correct. but being correct here doesn't go too far man.
    Last edited by Sharking; 02-13-2014 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    I like the ad ticker a lot, but i do not like it as a replacement to stake request threads. You can not put all the information that a staker would want to know in the one line ad. Plus when i make a thread for a stake I like to keep it up top the market section bumping it once a day for a few days seeing if anyone is interested. I have been on both sides of this, where i want to be staked and where i want to stake someone, and on each side the simple one line ad is not enough.
    I completely agree that an ad is not enough info for staking. It's a replacement for getting attention for a stake, but you should still be able to have a thread (without the bumping) to give full info on what you're looking to be staked in, terms you're looking for, staking history, etc. Plus, there are plenty of members here that aren't involved with chat, and therefore won't even see the ads. The ticker was designed to clean up chat spam. A thread is NOT spamming. Multiple threads, or constantly bumping a thread IS spam. Begging in chat IS spam. See the difference?
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

I have to say on this page (3) we are discussing which always helps to improve a new upgrade.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I completely agree that an ad is not enough info for staking. It's a replacement for getting attention for a stake, but you should still be able to have a thread (without the bumping) to give full info on what you're looking to be staked in, terms you're looking for, staking history, etc.
    This is fine, it is the threads asking for the stakes that should be replaced by the ad ticker, once someone gets staked, the stake in progress should be done in a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    also pooffy you should choose your words better. i make a thread one -2 times a week at most posting for stakes.
    Ok, so you make 2 a week, and then add 5 more who are making new ones daily. The market place has turned into the stake request forum.
    Last edited by Poof; 02-14-2014 at 06:52 AM.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    I am willing to hear all sides and fix this.

We want to eliminate the spam, but at the same time I want to accommodate the stake requests.

What's the solution? Staking revamped.

We were working on the entire staking section being redone.. Here's my concern:

I spend a bunch of time and money on staking being redone, you guys still aren't happy. You still want to post threads and spam so it shows up in the chat box.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I am willing to hear all sides and fix this.

We want to eliminate the spam, but at the same time I want to accommodate the stake requests.

What's the solution? Staking revamped.

We were working on the entire staking section being redone.. Here's my concern:

I spend a bunch of time and money on staking being redone, you guys still aren't happy. You still want to post threads and spam so it shows up in the chat box.
    rework the staking section how u see fit then just make sure the rules are clearly in place, miscommunication is the main issue here i think no one knows what the stance is atm
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    For the time being, that we dont really have a good staking section, I guess it should still be allowed to post it in Forums ( NOT IN CHAT HOWEVER ) and not be abusively bumped.

I dont ask for stakes, but I do stake people on here, and I would hate to miss out on one of the winning players "wanted stake" request, only because it was only advertise over the chat at a time which I was not on.

The add ticker is GREAT way to PROMOTE what you want to sell, but not to list it for sale/buy / Stacker/Stakee.
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast