Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62022.36

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    my most recent perma chat ban was for creating a POKER theory thread. It was insane bro

Banned
    mods should not ABUSE power
    I agree. If I was super mod most of you guys would never get banned. I would ban scammers, people starting fights, and people who say terrible things. I don't think mods should ban us for talking about poker on a poker forum. I seem to be in the minority unfortunately

Banned
    Sorry about your unwarranted ban customtables. Unfortunately, I know the feeling

Survey Master
    doesnt matter what any of us think. what matters is what the dictators think. our opinions do not matter

Dictators and Dictatorship is harsh, we prefer Oligarchy

I don't know what I missed, I thought the ticker was designed to prevent chat spam. Shouldn't forum threads still be allowed for stakes since you can put a lot more info in a thread than you can the ticker? Just shouldn't be able to bump it.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Dictators and Dictatorship is harsh, we prefer Oligarchy
    Lol, sounds familiar, glad the mods have accepted their proper label.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    Lol, sounds familiar, glad the mods have accepted their proper label.
    Yes i stole your line.

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I don't know what I missed, I thought the ticker was designed to prevent chat spam. Shouldn't forum threads still be allowed for stakes since you can put a lot more info in a thread than you can the ticker? Just shouldn't be able to bump it.
    The forum threads is where it goes once a stake is in place, then you post who's involved and what the terms are....results posted, etc. There's no lengthy details until then, it's just someone begging to be staked and Zab wants that in the ad ticker now to clean things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
    The forum threads is where it goes once a stake is in place, then you post who's involved and what the terms are....results posted, etc. There's no lengthy details until then, it's just someone begging to be staked and Zab wants that in the ad ticker now to clean things up.
    ok so if that is the case dont u think someone should do as tommy suggested and make a thread, its no good u/other mods/zab just cumming up with a rule in chat and expecting everyone to know it straight away, an F.A.Q would make things clearer for people in the future, as tommy also pointed out, until that time nothing is in stone and just a wish that zab would like to see, as a result the thread deletion was unwarranted
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast