Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: London Riots...

PokerOwned Veteran

London Riots...

Police accidentally shoots innocent man.. ery1 riots...

Gangsters shoot ppl.. ery1 shuts up...

Police do smthg wrg... ppl destroy their own cities with their tax money...

Gangsters fk up the streets... they complain then join in...

What is the world coming to...

London Burns As Rioters And Looters Run Amok - Yahoo!

PokerOwned God
    Riots are nothing new ...Usually England just needs to lose or win a football/soccer match. I'm kinda joking there, but in all seriousness it looks pretty bad on TV.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I don't even think they have said the man is innocent yet. Evidently, he was under police surveillance, and the cops claim to have found a weapon at the scene. Still, I think there are some underlying causes here too which while certainly do not excuse this behavior, go a long way to explaining why it occurs from time to time. These are mostly young people in immigrant neighborhoods, so it's no surprise that this stuff crops up during times of economic hardship, social cuts and anti-immigrant populist rhetoric.

Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    ...Usually England just needs to lose or win a football/soccer match. I'm kinda joking there, but in all seriousness it looks pretty bad on TV.
    Lol same with the US, give us any champoinship win and we destroy our towns.
    It is sad to see what is going on over there and these rioters don't realize that all of this is not going to fix anything, it will just make it worse.

mindless yobs fighting a cause, when asked what your fighting for i doubt even 2% could string a sentence together big enough to justify there actions. One rioter last night when asked why are you doing this responded with '' if the police treated us with respect then we would do the same''....dumb ass, stop hurting innocent ppl smashing up shops and looting them and u mite get some respect! Im from the uk, and its just starting in every city now, copycat looting. Theres not enough police to stop it either and its mostly kids doing it like 17-24 yr olds, one lad of 11 was arrested lastnight its a joke. The police need to shoot a few to send a message out, they would soon stop then.

This is shocking to hear. The fact of the matter is that no government or police force would have the capability to stop their entire citizen force if they decided to riot. I hope things turn around on this soon. It sounds like they are doing their best to calm things down there but my prays will go out to England.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Stark in contrast to here in Spain. The people have taken to the street, but all is mostly peaceful. Most of the documented violence has been by police against protesters and in at least one case, a journalist. But nobody is rioting, looting or burning. In fact they are mostly marching, holding assemblies and organizing. I posted some photos of the Madrid stuff here:

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23...ests-5433.html

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Glad to see that things have mostly calmed down there. I hope all the PokerOwned players from London made it through unscathed, we won't let you be so fortunate at the tables!

Whats happening in england is a joke. People demonstrating over this man being killed. Then the scum of society take over and cause reckless, reasonless damage to thier own cities. Its mostly teens who obviously arent being brought up right which is an all to common practice these days. The fact that these people are well aware that they are will only get a slap on the wrist as their youth will come into play is what is driving them. As well as their knowledge that the police can only do so much to stop them without themselves being questioned about using too much force.

In my opinion when people like this have shown such utter disregard for their own city and the police, then they should just send in the army, and see who gets respect then.

Just crazy that is about it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast