Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Survey Master

BCP is a BITCH to deal with

while i like playing on the site the support there sucks ass. they are very difficult to deal with and apparently they dont mind lying to people.

11:58Damian C: Hello! Thank you for contacting our LiveChat service, my name is Damian
    11:58Damian C: May I have your username please?
    11:58tommy lamb: horse62278
    11:59Damian C: how may I help you?
    11:59tommy lamb: is steve g available?
    12:02Damian C: no
    12:02Damian C: how may I help you?
    12:02tommy lamb: ok im gonna go through another deposit mess with you
    12:03tommy lamb: which is better moneygram or WU
    12:03Damian C: Both work ine; however, we cover WU fees for $300 and up and with Money Gram for $100 and up
    12:04tommy lamb: youre covering the fees on either transfer I do on this transfer
    12:04tommy lamb: its already been discussed last week since the big screw up
    12:05tommy lamb: im prob gonna do moneygram since walmart is closer
    12:06Damian C: How much you sending?
    12:06tommy lamb: 75
    12:07Damian C: Please allow me a moment to get the information
    12:10Damian C: 1st name: CARxxx
    12:10Damian C: 1st last name: UMxxx
    12:11Damian C: 2nd last name: PORTxxxx
    12:11Damian C: SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA
    12:11Damian C: Once you have the Reference Number remember to contact us.
    12:11Damian C: Please remember to send the funds in U.S. Dollars.
    12:12tommy lamb: ok 1 you cannot pick up the money in usd from costa rica tried that last week
    12:12tommy lamb: money stays in crc
    12:12tommy lamb: 2 costa rica is more exspensive then the other countries
    12:13tommy lamb: so why don't you do me and you a favor and give me a cheaper country
    12:06tommy lamb: 75
    12:07Damian C: Please allow me a moment to get the information.
    12:10Damian C: 1st name: CARLOS
    12:10Damian C: 1st last name: UMANA
    12:11Damian C: 2nd last name: PORTUGUEZ
    12:11Damian C: SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA
    12:11Damian C: Once you have the Reference Number remember to contact us.
    12:11Damian C: Please remember to send the funds in U.S. Dollars.
    12:12tommy lamb: ok 1 you cannot pick up the money in usd from costa rica tried that last week
    12:12tommy lamb: money stays in crc
    12:12tommy lamb: 2 costa rica is more exspensive then the other countries
    12:13tommy lamb: so why don't you do me and you a favor and give me a cheaper country
    12:13tommy lamb: im not paying a 12.99 fee which I know ill get back but I can pay 7.99 for Philippines or vietnam
    12:13tommy lamb: i still gotta spend the fee out of pocket
    12:13Damian C: That only applies for Western Union Costa Rica, with Money Gram Costa Rica you can send in USD.
    12:14Damian C: That is your choice sir this is the only one I have available
    12:14Damian C: Money Gram Costa Rica, please send in USD.
    12:14tommy lamb: 12.00 is the fee for moneygram
    12:15Damian C: We are not covering fees for less than a $ 100 with Money Gram
    12:15tommy lamb: only 1 available? wtf you gotta lie for dude
    12:15Damian C: I already explained you that

12:15tommy lamb: look its like this. last week i had a screwed up deposit. steve g fked it up
    12:16tommy lamb: so i was told you guys are covering my fees on next deposit
    12:16tommy lamb: if you are gonne renig on that then fk it im done with bcp
    12:17tommy lamb: you guys are a bunch of bullshit to deal with half the time it seems. all you seem to wanna do is lie to me and fuck me outta money
    12:17tommy lamb: i know i can get another pick up location i had 2 different ones open last week
    12:18Damian C: Yes, Money Gram CR is the only one available if you are sending just $ 75 since Costa Rica is the only location that accepts less than $ 100.
    12:18Damian C: If you send an at least a $ 100 there will be other locations I will be able to offer you.
    12:18tommy lamb: then ill do WU
    12:19Damian C: Please wait
    12:22Damian C: For WU I can still only give you Costa Rica, since you can only make 1 transaction to Philippines every 7 days and you have already 1 in the last 7 days.
    12:22tommy lamb: omg you guys are not fun to deal with at all
    12:23tommy lamb: you do realize the point of customer service is to help the customer as much as possible right
    12:23Damian C: sorry rules are rules.
    12:23tommy lamb: not cost them as much as possible
    12:23Damian C: right but following the rules
    12:24Damian C: do you want to get the info, yes or no?>

12:24Damian C: ?
    12:24tommy lamb: why cant i get the Vietnam name?
    12:24tommy lamb: been over a week since i made a depo from there
    12:24Damian C: Vietnam is only for minimum deposits of $ 300 and is down at the moment
    12:25Damian C: And it's been less than a week that you used Philippines
    12:25tommy lamb: Vietnam is not for min depo of 300 sir. i did 50 last week.
    12:25tommy lamb: its fine if its down but don't lie
    12:27Damian C: Yes, but it has changed please don't tell me about hoe to do my job
    12:27Damian C: ***how
    12:27Damian C: Minimum is now $ 300 for WU Vietnam
    12:28Damian C: and it's currently down
    12:28Damian C: I cannot offer you that location only Costa Rica
    12:28tommy lamb: its hard not to tell what ive already done
    12:28tommy lamb: im gonna stick with the 1st option to moneygram
    12:29Damian C: Once you have the Reference Number remember to contact us.
    12:29Damian C: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
    12:29tommy lamb: not right now
    12:30Damian C: Have a great day, and thank you for contacting the Live Chat Department

I know this will not be what you wan't to hear, but he really seems like he was acting pretty professional with you. I understand poker transactions here in the USA are more difficult than they should be, but the dude was trying to help you. Trust me bro.... been there done that. You just catch more flies with honey.

In Europe the game are much tight than in EUA

I've had very positive dealings with support on BCP...I get the impression it's all about who you deal with. The shocking thing about this read is usually they are bitches about withdrawals, not deposits.

This is another turn off about the winning network, or doyles or whatever they call themselves this year!!! Seems as though they never really could get there act together!!!

-Stack

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I know this will not be what you wan't to hear, but he really seems like he was acting pretty professional with you. I understand poker transactions here in the USA are more difficult than they should be, but the dude was trying to help you. Trust me bro.... been there done that. You just catch more flies with honey.
    i actually agree he was trying to be professional but was lying through the whole ordeal. for example the vietnam depo option i was trying to get where he said 300 was minimum. i had in fact already did a 50$ depo

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    I made a depo on acr a while back and the first representative messed up the name and I was on the phone for a couple of hours. Had to cancel the first one and get a new number etc. The guy was lying to you, because I sent 75 to Vietnam. I finally did get the funds on there. It is funny because first he said there are no more transfers to Vietnam right now, then said the minimum is 300. Hmmm Best of Luck
    Last edited by RWPFhero; 07-08-2013 at 03:27 PM.
    Good Luck On and Off The Felt
    Utilize The Block Chain because the future depends on it!

Banned
    I had a very easy deposit........................................... ..............

PokerOwned Master
    How are they with withdrawals... building a br and may have to deposit so I can withdraw?