Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Knight

man nnnnnnnnnnnn do i miss golf

i struggled my whole life to play really good golf, and for 20 or so years i was in the low 70's with 7 69's. it took me 30 years to break the 3 under par barrier. 1995-1997 were the last 2 years i played golf and my health was bad then(10 times worse now), for those 2 years i shot 1 63, a 66, multiple 67's 68' and 69's. man was it fun. i was also king of the county on the putting green. travis bertoni is a student( on nationwide tour now),those were the days. play a good round and make money at the same time, come home and eat barbeque steaks and fresh garden veggies( used to have a huge veggie garden for 10 years)have 3-5 beers, a ton of friends(still do), i literally cried many times when i couldnt golf anymore , mainly my neck, i wouldnt shed 1 tear over poker. it doesnt compare to good golf. any idiot can play poker but only a few play good golf. by the way in the brm's it seems that over 70 % r russian or eastern europe. ive played a lot of different games, none come close to golf. tennis was fun, basketball and the likes, but i loved the game of golf. im actually tearing up right now. im going to stop now. i hope to get a reply.

PokerOwned Pro
    hey man im 20 and golf is my passion my best is a 65 but i play alot

PokerOwned Pro
    my father is a golf pro so i get everything i need for free it is pretty sweet

PokerOwned Pro
    i live in oklahoma where the weather is always story cold or windy so its nice to get a good day every once in a while

Banned
    It can definitely be a hard game to master

Experienced Member
    cool story

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vano1993 View Post
    cool story
    Toooootally vano. Did you even read it?