Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63415.6

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: treeman for mod

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    negative, i still disagree that mich was made mod (hes ok now but he still shouldnt be mod yet)
    6 months isnt long enough on top of which zab only selects new mods when there needed and right now they arnt so sorry to dash your hopes i cant see it not yet
    not sure how 'length of membership' has anything to do with being a quality candidate for mod. For example, you've been here over a year and I don't think you'd qualify for pokerowned janitor.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oVITOo View Post
    not sure how 'length of membership' has anything to do with being a quality candidate for mod. For example, you've been here over a year and I don't think you'd qualify for pokerowned janitor.
    lmao
    +1

As noted earlier i was a member for 41 days when i became a mod. However im one of those special cases where my leadership, strong morals and all around personality just jumped out from the screen and Zab had no other option than to make me a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by oVITOo View Post
    simple, with length of membership comes knowledge and experience, the site has history ex members that need to be watched as they constantly try to rejoin for one reason or another, while it might not make u the perfect candidate and it isnt the only reason for being a mod...it helps personally i dont think people should be a mod here unless they have been a member for at least a year, because of the way the site develops and grows it can be to much for a n00b to handle
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

I don't think creating a thread like this serves a purpose. There has to be a need for more or to replace, there are many members that would make awesome mods, if Zab just added everyone, we would be over run.
    Unless if you just wanted the members opinions, then I can understand that.
    Last edited by Poof; 03-18-2013 at 08:00 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123