Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63934.56

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: treeman for mod

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    you want opinions here goes. why does everyone think they deserve to be mod???? hell michman made mod and hes really a hard nosed prick sometimes. please noone take offense to anything said here but im calling it like i see it. now honestly what does being a mod do for you treeman? you cant continue to help ppl daily unless youre getting paid for it? want the ability to ban ppl? i mean seriously!!!! ive been here over a year and help ppl daily. whether it be gaining them points. answering questions about the site. staking them. and many other things. also ran a client league. plus helping run a march madness pool as we speak. do you see me begging to be a mod or even making a thread on it????

if zab needs a mod he will make a post about it. this is really a thread that dont need to be seen. again NO OFFENSE
    +1
    its amazing the need to have a title that some people have :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i never said anything about deserve because that is a overrated word, in reality we deserve nothin but life and death. its just somethin id like to do but again i respect all opinions, im a big boy ur not gonna hurt my feelins

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    +1
    its amazing the need to have a title that some people have :|
    ty azreal but i just feel that some of the current mods are useless and dont do their job as a mod but its just my opinion

negative, i still disagree that mich was made mod (hes ok now but he still shouldnt be mod yet)
    6 months isnt long enough on top of which zab only selects new mods when there needed and right now they arnt so sorry to dash your hopes i cant see it not yet
    Michman is a great mod he is MICHPRICK at times

Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    Michman is a great mod he is MICHPRICK at times
    yeh now he is, doesnt change the fact he shouldnt of been made mod to begin with, n reasons why crop up from time to time, when a mod has to be told who diapermouth is and fluffy and the shit they did...then either the other mods aint doin there job right or he shouldnt be a mod at all

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    treeman for Pokerowned Mascot
    ummmmm DICK that is my JOB
    so position FILLLED~!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by treeman69 View Post
    ty azreal but i just feel that some of the current mods are useless and dont do their job as a mod but its just my opinion
    ure wrong the mods now are all pretty decent some just do more behind the scenes than others i honestly dont see u doing a better job

TON is Gone.
    ure wrong the mods now are all pretty decent some just do more behind the scenes than others i honestly dont see u doing a better job
    ^^^ Gets it.

I'll add this from my own experience of actually having been a Mod in other places: When you have never done it before, it's a steep learning curve. Transitioning from being a member who can pick and choose who you chat with, who you trade jabs with, to being a perceived leader whom MUST tolerate all you annoying fuckers (and you pretty much all become annoying at this point in the game... sometimes) while trying not to look like you play favourites AND being expected to know everything there is about everything related to the site *AND-AND* not being allowed any room for error by the masses, **AND-AND-AND** putting up with the abusive behaviour of those whose sole purpose in life seem to be to try and bring you down simply BECAUSE you are a MOD....... well, it's exhausting at times. Are there perks? Sure, depending which site you are on, how it is run, and how supportive the other Mods and/or ADMIN are, ya there can be.

All of that aside, I am of the strong opinion that there should be no need for campaigning for a position. One of the sites I was MODING for did this regularly and it was horrible. Frankly, the average member of the average site can't be trusted with a vote on something like this. I feel that when and IF ZAB feels it's time for another MOD, he and the current MODS should discuss candidates privately and approach those THEY THINK would be ideal, and bring on only those that really want the position. If there isn't anyone that fits, then do without unless desperate.

Regarding the OP.... well tree, I don't doubt that you might have a lot to offer, but I would still say not yet man, not yet.

I would also say... be careful what you wish for brother
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Now Treeman you know I love ya.. but here is my opinion!! Its not the right time for you! Continue what you are doing for others in the site now and know that you can do it without having to deal with all the other BS that comes with being a MOD. I think when the time is right and Zab is ready for a new MOD you would make one hell of one, you are a people person and always have been. Just remember what I've been telling you.. take little steps.. don't take a leap just yet!! but you know I love ya and I will stand by you through anything!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    once again, since there currently isnt a mod position open , i started this thread simply for everyones opinion. so i would like to thank everyone for the opinions. it is just an idea i had and would love to make it happen, i feel that i could be a very good mod. that is fine if u disagree with my abilitys of bein a mod, everyone is entitled to an opinion, and trust me when i say there is nothin any of you can say to hurt my feelings( with the exception of allheart=sister-inlaw ,acesup=brother, and mommahud=my mom)

i just wanted my desire for mod status noted in case a position comes open

thanks again
    treeman69

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast