Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61655.31

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I grew up in rural NC. One thing we used to do for "fun" was to find a fresh cowpie, stick a firecracker in it, all gather around facing the cowpie then light the firecracker. The goal was to see who was bravest - who could stay there the longest without bailing. It never made sense to me. The "winner" often got a face full of cow shit, and there were no consequences for bailing early. I never understand the concept of honor associated with "winning" in this situation.

great great truckk!

Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    I grew up in rural NC. One thing we used to do for "fun" was to find a fresh cowpie, stick a firecracker in it, all gather around facing the cowpie then light the firecracker. The goal was to see who was bravest - who could stay there the longest without bailing. It never made sense to me. The "winner" often got a face full of cow shit, and there were no consequences for bailing early. I never understand the concept of honor associated with "winning" in this situation.
    Wow, that is one helluva game.

i want that truck!!good good

Elite PokerOwned Member Cajunaimee's Avatar
    at least yall have lights, check out south louisiana christmas parade, sugarcane and some garland.... 12586_4595621582866_839966625_n.jpg

We do ours at night, so the lights are kind of a must.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12