Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64599.09

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by anon10 View Post
    lmao I loved basically all these responses sadly too many to respond too.. but mainly sorry to the ladies that I did not know were here haha I'm sure you're all very pleasant on the eyes haha. and Zab lmfao I guess as long as I never know they are fake that will work hahaha.

This did turn into quite a funny thread ...

I actually hesitated to come out as a girl... I purposely avoided picking an overly obvious feminine name and icon pic on the Carbon Client,
    I heard nasty rumours that most boys and men will try to bully and run over female players

I wonder if I am allowed to make a poll to see the male to female ratio here ? ?

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LIB_CON View Post
    This did turn into quite a funny thread ...

I actually hesitated to come out as a girl... I purposely avoided picking an overly obvious feminine name and icon pic on the Carbon Client,
    I heard nasty rumours that most boys and men will try to bully and run over female players

I wonder if I am allowed to make a poll to see the male to female ratio here ? ?
    Really? I had no idea that it was really that deep I mean to me girls get more attention from guy players whether bad or good I don't know I personally when I see a girl player I don't right away assume they are bad it's more of a mystery to me how they would play if anything more intimidating. but to go as far as bullying the women players personally I don't do that because it's still a risk to my stack to play unsafe trying to bully someone who I've never seen play before.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Lol, I am a hot blond chick, but already have a boyfriend, sorry guys

Seasoned Veteran
    Not trying to get a girlfriend from this site but just knowing they are here would make me feel better(: I'm 19 haha so you know how that is.

and on the other side of that anon10.... I am suspecting that some of the overly femme nicknames and boob shot AVs
    are really young men that for some reason have insulted intelligence by thinking beforehand you will be mesmorized and
    play bad or perhaps with extra kind chilvary and give her/him a break

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    i giess i dont count LOL)))))))) but then again i,m a woman,,, but old enuf to b e most of u guys moms LOL
    A mom, eh?

Don't count urself out at all; look at this thread:

Which one would u smash? The younger club girl or the Garden Mom?? - Page 9 - Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anon10 View Post
    Really? I had no idea that it was really that deep I mean to me girls get more attention from guy players whether bad or good I don't know I personally when I see a girl player I don't right away assume they are bad it's more of a mystery to me how they would play if anything more intimidating. but to go as far as bullying the women players personally I don't do that because it's still a risk to my stack to play unsafe trying to bully someone who I've never seen play before.
    I find it harder to play against females...

Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    I find it harder to play against females...

* hahhaha.... giggles *

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joewallace10 View Post
    Women cant play poker thats an urban legend
    just had to say !!! HA! HA!!
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234